News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[Light Novel] [English] Campione!

Started by Go-Sick, May 08, 2016, 04:48:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alucard Alpha

I've been meaning to start reading this one for quite a time now and when i do im confused on where to start. Vol1 is clearly in a middle of an arc so does the whole other volumes be jumbled up in order? If so can i ask if you know the story's chronological order as im not up to something mind jumbling for now?

Dragnity

I've been meaning to start reading this one for quite a time now and when i do im confused on where to start. Vol1 is clearly in a middle of an arc so does the whole other volumes be jumbled up in order? If so can i ask if you know the story's chronological order as im not up to something mind jumbling for now?

If you want to start chronologically, it should be Volumes 3-4 first, Volumes 1,2,5,6,7,8,9,10,etc after that.

This is if I remember this correctly, since it could be wrong.

Alucard Alpha

If you want to start chronologically, it should be Volumes 3-4 first, Volumes 1,2,5,6,7,8,9,10,etc after that.

This is if I remember this correctly, since it could be wrong.
So it was only the athena arc that was not in chronological order. If that was the case, i guess ill just scckk it up.
Btw thank you mann. Much appreciated :)

Joel Tan

Does anyone have a copy of the pdf/Epub for lord of realms?

isekai

freedom heart