News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-Game] Duel Savior Justice

Started by Angelus, October 03, 2012, 12:40:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelus

There is a prophecy that every 1000 years, when the destruction draws near, the Messiah will come from a different world to the root world of Avatar and save them all.

Mia Touma, while returning home from school, finds an old but highly decorated book. When she shows it to her brother, Taiga, the book teleports them to another world - Avatar.

When they awaken, they find themselves in a world reminiscent of Medieval Europe. Before they understand what's happening, an energetic woman comes before them and tells them they have become Savior Candidates.

They must use the training they learn at the school to defeat the Lords of Ruin and Ruin itself to save Avatar and every other world along with their friends. However, Taiga finds he has become the Red Apostle, which complicates matters greatly. What is going on with the fight with Ruin? Will he actually be able to become the Messiah and save Avatar?

Torrent:

http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=6791&showfiles=1

Mediafire, thanks to Gecko:

http://www.mediafire.com/?wwhs70a3t1e28

Translation patch:

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=357875&showfiles=1

Torrents mirrored for registered members

Fuyuun

ahh..Giga, I played a few of their games in the past. Most of them are fighting VN game like this 1, and most of them are yuri....and the cover is not very helpful either..But The protag is a male so I hope they keep the yuri in check.

Any way, you can always get the ENG patch from Seiha. And Aroduc upload it on mediafire, so it's may be better than a torrent.
Welll....I'm a lurker, hello there :D

Geckoey Lurker

I haven't seen a single trace of Yuri at all so far Well, barely any, and I've already completed three routes. I'm enjoying it greatly so far.. I'm also easily amused & pleased, so yeah.
Oh and.. max the difficulty, seriously, the game is way too easy otherwise, implying you care about the fighting side ;P

The Über Torrent is definitely better (and well-seed, or, 'lteast, it was when I first downloaded it.) as it include everything, despite its major turn-off (its size), but that's due to PS2 Voices.

Direct Link to Aroduc's Thread.
And for the battle side of the game.

My only issue is having to switch my monitor to 16-Bits Colors every time I want to play, because I only play VNs in Windowed-Mode.

Mana

How did I miss that torrent? Thanks for posting it.

saihamaru

so, let me set this straight...
Justice is the original PC version while Destiny is the PS2 version (which have fukkin' wakamoto voice)
will the h-scenes skipped or something if i use the justice (uber) patch? ( http://games.seiha.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=533 << i can't quite understand what aroduc meant in the first post, pardon my bad english =__= )

and waiting for someone to upload the game... the torrent is dead TwT
[Signature removed because it was outdated]

Geckoey Lurker

" Duel Savior " is the original game.

" Duel Savior 'Justice' " is the same game with add-ons. (... not sure which, tbh.)

" Duel Savior 'Destiny' " is the same game but on PS2 with a different Voices Cast and replaced H-Scenes, a different Harem Ending too, not sure about the last one.
You can play both side-by-side if you use Aroduc's patch, it let you choose between Justice & Destiny on a new game.
You can simply just download the game, extract the english patch and play as-is (into the game folder, overwriting everything), its perfectly fine this way.
I haven't looked into what the major differences are between the PS2 & PC Voices, though.. so feel free to experiment?
(After testing it out myself, I highly suggest using the PS2 Voices.)

Also, the torrent shouldn't be dead... I connected to 20 seeders yesterday and I'm also seeding (well, should be).

Mana

fukkin' wakamoto

YES! YES!

the torrent is dead TwT

I'm connected to more than 20 seeds at the moment and there are 105 in total.

Seipher

Im confused. So the links arudoc posted is the complete game? Every time i try to run it, it asks for disc 2 i think.

Mana

A folder named "Complete Patch", I wonder what it is.

Geckoey Lurker

@Seipher
Like Mana hinted at, no, it isn't, it contains only the English Patch. Only in very, very rare cases will the fan translators do something such as publicly supplying the entire game as well.
.. There shouldn't be any "Disc 2" either, you sure you downloaded the right game?

-
I have extra bandwidth to waste, so I'll be uploading the game to MF.
Done. http://www.mediafire.com/?wwhs70a3t1e28

saihamaru

oh really? i tried connecting for a min or two but it's not starting... i guess i'm just impatient
and thanks gecko for the MF link :3c

[Signature removed because it was outdated]

gompers

Can anyone help me translate this error message?

I'm assuming it has to do with a DirectDraw so I've tried reinstalling DirectX and my graphics drivers, but neither of those worked.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Apparently, the game hates Windows 8. Got it running in VirtualBox with Windows XP.

Geckoey Lurker

@gompers
" DirectDrawの初期化に失敗しました。
プログラムを強制終了します。"

DirectDraw has failed to initialize.
The program will be closed.
(Or something close to that.)

Doesn't really say what the problem is, but you fixed it through VM, so meh.
All I can say is make sure 3D Acceleration is activated & try to update drivers.

DaimonFrey

Is it something good and does it require japanese locales?

Geckoey Lurker

10/4 - Crea Route crashing quick fix
patches/Crea_Quickfix.rar
Put in directory and run.

Get it over at his topic.
http://games.seiha.org/viewtopic.php?p=14104#p14104