News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-

Started by Geckoey Lurker, March 31, 2012, 04:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nebbie

just curious if the fandisk is a side stories or improvised version with new route of this game ?

You can read this review here, that gives you an idea what the fandisk consists of(spoiler alert if you haven't finished wish upon a shooting star): 

http://www.reikon.org/2010/02/04/hoshizora-no-memoria-eternal-heart-review/

Flash

Fandisk (I play it half a year ago so memory is a little vague):
[spoiler]Its a continuation.  It contains two main stories: one for Yume and one for Mare.
Kosame's pretty much a redo of her arc: this time there is an eclipse so she is worried about her body again...  Tbh is not that good (Kosame is a character I love the most outside her own story).
Out of all the side stories I like Komomo's the best.  Its about her trying to get on first name basis with You (rmb that Komomo doesn't like her cute name).  The route started off with Kosame teased the two about them being too loud during their "private time"...

Yume's was about the two of them spending time together and You trying to find the meteor that contained Mare.  All the "community, family and friends work together" happened but the search ended in a failure.  Predictably You refuses to give up.  At the end magic happens ("all you had to do is ask mommy for help") and the dragon thing guides You to Mare's fragment before You freeze to death.  Story wise it was pretty plain and I feel that the "finding Mare" quest overshadowed Yume's existence.

Mare's story starts off with the two of them spending time together doing stuff everywhere (there are parts of it that I do not like because it breaks canon).  The plot focus heavily on the side characters (the photography club president and his sister).  It develops the side story involving the temple and extermination of spirits.
[/spoiler]

kai78

thanks for the info, may give it a try after clearing other games

Fiske

Just finished komomos route in this one, and i enjoyed it pretty well. I think i will do the twins route also

I have no interest in chinami route, asuho route or isuzu route, mainly because they feel way too young. I do however want to see who this mysterious girl is, but will skipping those nessasary routes make me loose out too much?

Ohh, and is there any chance someone can upload a complete savegame? Or at least with those 5 routes done :)

KoutoutekiSonzai

Since you did Komomo's route, you can do Kosame's, which was my favourite overall.  The mysterious girl route is pretty much the true route of the game, so if you're the kind of person that likes true routes, then go for it.  It also wraps up some of the points that were left open if you did other routes like Chinami's or Isuzu's, but you'll only get a feel for that if you went through the other paths.  I'd recommend going through the other routes first and just skipping through the h-scenes if that's the problem.
"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

nebbie

Just finished komomos route in this one, and i enjoyed it pretty well. I think i will do the twins route also

I have no interest in chinami route, asuho route or isuzu route, mainly because they feel way too young. I do however want to see who this mysterious girl is, but will skipping those nessasary routes make me loose out too much?

Ohh, and is there any chance someone can upload a complete savegame? Or at least with those 5 routes done :)

If you are so inclined, here:

http://g-seeker.net/game/h/memoria.html

As much as I hate to say it, you do lose a big chunk of the story skipping Chinami route.  I don't think Isuzu brings that much actually, neither does Kosami once you've done Komomo but I thought Kosami was good.

Fiske

Thanks guys

Perhaps i should do Chinami route, but i really find her plainly annoying so i really wouldnt enjoy it at all. Skipping the h-scenes with her and Isuzu is a solution, but id prefer i could just delete the damn scenes totally. Kids like them really isnt my cup of tea

KoutoutekiSonzai

You'll have to do Isuzu's route to unlock Chinami's route, but, if it makes you feel any better, Chinami's route is pretty short.  It's something like 60% as long as Komomo's route.  Isuzu's, on the other hand, is one of the longer ones.
"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

SilverRegret

dang.. ver 1.1 ENG patch omake (mare cg one) really make me :facepalm:
also, anyone could kind enough to explain latter part of yume route?
kinda confused on the ending.
[SPOILER] 
after Mea/ Mare reaped You memories the second time &  full fill her promise,
suddenly the scene skip to You's graduation how suddenly Yume willing to meet You again? and what about her sickness?? then You regretfully reminiscence about how Mare gone, and somehow meet her mum again..then what? TIME LOOP to after You cry in Yume embrace scene??
and what the relation with sending Mea with curing yume sickness?
truthfully Yume route is the one i wait most,
but somehow..
well at least the ending song touching & it ended happily..
my fav route is Kosame, Komomo, and dunno why, Chinami >.<;
kinda expecting isuzu but somehow felt just not that interested. so as asuho..

Geckoey Lurker

English Patch V1.2 Released.
OP Updated, Download here.
Changelog:
- script improvements (~1000)
- includes font separately
- no more cute sea mammals :sadfrog:

@SilverRegret
[spoiler]Don't forget that You's mother made him time-travel back, that's probably why you're confused.[/spoiler]

Ignus

@SilverRegret

[spoiler]That's why I don't like Yume's route, she broke his heart and make him forget about his love completely .....fast forward...
years passed.. the MC has moved on and then BAM she jump back into his life again!!!...  I was like  "I thought you want him to forget about you!!!  I'm start to think that  you broke his heart just for kicks.   make up your damn mind b#$@^ "   >:(   
and the space magic.... err..I mean  mom's magic...  in term of story and writing it's just plain sucks...

I like  Komomo and Kosame the most . Asuho's route is still ok  but   Aoi and Chinami's route are meh.[/spoiler]

Frizby

Asuho's route is pretty normal, but AFAIK this is the only English translated game that offer a real deredere character, it's very sweet.

Anyone here wants a short route or h-scene for Shino-san? Well, there's already incest in it why won't they throw some more? I myself would really want a nice and kind aunt like that.  :)

SilverRegret

@ Ignus
[spoiler]
hmm, dunno what on Yume's mind when she broke You heart twice, but at least i think her feeling is genuine. im quite touched with the first time yume comforting You scene..
its just that..somehow they really pushed latter half & yume arc ending >.<;
really felt it was forced.
i think it'll felt more natural if they put it simply by curing Yume by time (waiting patiently is a commendable deed) /miracle of love (yea i know that's clitche ==;)
and maybe put the end of Yume arc by showing yume pict smiling gently by her hospital bed,
saying tadaima, you-kun (showing she's healed) ^^;
save the distant future the family happy ending as a true route maybe?
well at least it end happily & the ending song is pretty ^^;
yea i very much agree with you on kosame & komomo route (esp kosame one, i really enjoyed her route) as for aoi route..think they could improve it more, for chinami route..well set aside she's a walking speaker ^^; im quite sympathized with her circumstance if u read latter half of aoi route, combined with chinami's herself.. (dunno maybe i got a soft heart for imouto type). for asuho.. well im dont really fond of her..dunno why.

lolineko

Quick question please.
Is Chinami a really blood related sister of him?
I hate the standard "go back to hometown, meet childhood friend and get laid" story,
but I may rethink it if there's real incest.
Ha ha.

KoutoutekiSonzai

@ lolineko
[spoiler]Yes, she's his half sister.  They have the same mother, but different fathers.[/spoiler]
-- Raven