News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN][Partial English] Little Busters! EX/ME

Started by Geckoey Lurker, January 21, 2012, 06:37:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geckoey Lurker

Original Title: リトバスターズ!EX/ME
Developer: Key
Releases Dates : 26/09/2008 (Regular EX Edition) | 2009-07-31 (Key 10th Memorial BOX)

VNDB

Summary : (VNDB's)
Riki was a child when his parents died, leaving him hopeless and depressed. What saved him was a group of four kids calling themselves the Little Busters. They took Riki out and played with him during his time of need. He really enjoyed being together with them, and his grief gradually faded away. Now in his second year of high school they still hang out, fight and live together, and enjoy their school life.

Little Busters! contains several mini-games, including a baseball practice game and a duel battle system.

Ecstasy extends the story further, adding H-Scenes and more in-depth to the original game's heroines.
3 New heroines also jump in, 2 of them who were already in the original game (Sasasegawa and Futaki) and a whole new heroine (Saya).

As for Memorial, it's simply Ecstasy without the H. (Correct me if I'm wrong though as I didn't play it)

Game Downloads :

Ecstasy Edition's Mediafire Folder (Thanks to warninglimit)
Password (Part 05 and 10): craneanime

Memorial Edition's Mediafire Folder (Thanks to Chibi Musashi)x2
Memorial Edition's Torrent

Translation Project (Original Game, but also contains info. on EX/ME and the same team will translate them):
TLWiki

Partial English Patches :
6.0 EX Patch
6.0 ME Patch
Note : All H-Scenes, new scripts and new characters are desactivated until after Refrain.
Don't be alarmed though, you're given a choice when you first start the VN which ask if you have already
completed the original game (e.g. or if you just want all the new stuff) then if you choose yes, all of these are
available right away.

KoutoutekiSonzai

Note : All H-Scenes, new scripts and new characters are desactivated until after Refrain.

Can you clarify what you mean by this?
"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

Geckoey Lurker

It means literally what it say.

Until you finish the game's all main heroines plus Refrain, it's basically as if you were playing the Original Game.
Also, Refrain is the "true" route that unlock itself once you finish the 5 original heroines, it clearly show it as the "New Game" button replace itself.

CFreak

It looks like the password on file 10 is incorrect, both listed here and in the all-ages Little Busters thread.

Geckoey Lurker

Er my bad, same password for both apparently. I just tried it and it work, fixing OP.

CFreak

I was going to try that, but instead spent 10 minutes finding creative ways to misspell the listed password because having the same password for both files would be too obvious >_>

Geckoey Lurker

Don't worry, it's still my fault for assuming the part 10's password was the second one without trying it in the first place.

Wait, then is the .rar password protected ? I didn't try the download so I don't know, I'm gonna put a notice.

CFreak

No, the .rar files aren't protected, they unpack without any password prompt.

Gah, those captchas are really hard to make out. At least the math quiz is easy.

Geckoey Lurker

Alright, thanks for telling.

And yeah, those captchas are really bad for the eyes. Don't worry, they'll be gone once you reach 5 posts.

Kiem

Geckoey Lurker

I do say half-done, but I might be wrong since I didn't play completely through the game yet.

But, I can say that every heroines, except for Saya, Sasami and Futaki, should have most of their routes done. If you played the original game, you'll have to skip through the game completely quite a number of times before seeing the new scenes and scripts that were added though.

Again, I may be wrong, but I think that looking at it technically nothing is translated except for all the scenes that were already present in the original game.

Chibi Musashi

I've uploaded the Memorial edition of Ecstasy, which is the same game without the sex.
I'm considering creating a new post, but since its so similar to this version, maybe it would be better to only edit the first post.
Anyways, here are the Mediafire Folder, or the Torrent from which i got the game.
Edit more than 2 and a half years later: For the convenience of those that dont have a shitty connection and downloads dont cancel in the middle(and since I was able to upload without it dying), here's a MEGA alternative without split files.
No bumping with a new post because this is in the first page of the thread, so hopefully anyone searching this will be able to see it.

Fiske

Correct me if im wrong, but isnt it kinda fucked that you have to play through the game once, just to unlock those extra scenes?

This might actually be a game where a complete save would make sense

Chibi Musashi

The game asks you at the first start if you already completed it before, if you answer yes, then you can acces the new content right there. It's like that because the extra routes aren't intended to be played without knowing the original ones.

Geckoey Lurker

You're right, my bad, I did play the game but only for a short while and that was a long time ago.

Thanks for reminding me. (And the downloads links for ME as well)  ;)

.. Should I just keep the tag [H-VN] by the way? Considering it can also be H-less