News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Shuffle!

Started by Kureha, August 15, 2009, 07:31:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TOP2NE1

Anyone else having trouble with the voices. When I star I can hear everybody, but as soon as the opening ends and Kaede wakes Rin up, I can't hear any voices.

If I restart the game I can't even hear Itsuki or the King of Demons anymore.

Any help would be great.

peterson9803

Just FYI: My problem could be solved by re-downloading.

Dunno why, but it worked *g*

Kureha

thank u. its a very nice game. do u know if any more of the shuffle serise game available

Well since mangagamer is now working with Navel we might see more of the shuffle franchise if it sells well.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

RiceyFighter

Manga Gamer did a great job translating this game. I got 0 bugs at all and translation is solid. I only counted about less than 10 broken English throughout the whole game.

Support MangaGamer if you can. They do a great job : ) I hope they can continue doing what they do best.

Translating japanese VN games

Angelus

klako

Fix? What is that?

Since it is only 328KB, i plan to download and see what it is myself. But I am having trouble downloading it from megaupload. Not sure why, i have downloaded from MU before without problem. But keep getting connection reset this time.

Angelus

Fix? What is that?

Since it is only 328KB, i plan to download and see what it is myself. But I am having trouble downloading it from megaupload. Not sure why, i have downloaded from MU before without problem. But keep getting connection reset this time.

Its the Crack + font hack

Megaupload Works well for me

saihamaru

i wonder if mangagamer will work on Shuffle Essence+ one day..... khukhukhukhu :p
[Signature removed because it was outdated]

Mana

i wonder if mangagamer will work on Shuffle Essence+ one day..... khukhukhukhu :p

If the original and it's sequels sell well (since they will start releasing fandiscs and other stuff for their other titles, there is a high possibility that they will release Tick! Tack! and Really? Really!), there isn't any reason to not release it. I just wonder if the people that actually payed for Shuffle! will have some kind of discount for buying the same VN with several extra routes.

saihamaru

I just wonder if the people that actually payed for Shuffle! will have some kind of discount for buying the same VN with several extra routes.
i do not mind paying full as long as i know i can enjoy it! XD

PS : of course that's the last choice... didn't you see i'm lurking around to avoid buying them :p

Mana

I just wonder if the people that actually payed for Shuffle! will have some kind of discount for buying the same VN with several extra routes.
i do not mind paying full as long as i know i can enjoy it! XD

PS : of course that's the last choice... didn't you see i'm lurking around to avoid buying them :p

It was hard to notice that. :P And talking about that, today, MangaGamer will release Soul Link, let's see how long we will have to wait for someone to deliver.  ;D

Angelus

well Maybe I can help with soul link if really is released today ...

saihamaru

Mana

well Maybe I can help with soul link if really is released today ...

It seems that something went terribly wrong and it will be pushed back to the end of December.

From MangaGamer's forums: "One person translated, one person edited...of some of the worse lines in the script, if I only had these choice lines to go off of I'd say both barely know English.

Sarcasm aside, there's probably going to be some hardcore editing work that needs to be done..."

At least, it seems that someone over there is giving importance to the quality of the translations. So, officially, Higurashi is the next one that will be released.

saihamaru

It seems that something went terribly wrong and it will be pushed back to the end of December.
;_;
w...well... it's not like i can play them all at once, so a little delay might be better (for me)