News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Hanachirasu

Started by SaMo, November 14, 2010, 10:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kureha

I usually never restart my PC except once a month to load updates.

Applocal should suffice for most of the things out there. I'm going to pickup a netbook to keep in japanese locale.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

sazabi

. I'm going to pickup a netbook to keep in japanese locale.

sounds like a good idea, have a com dedicated to hentai VNs so there would be no need for constantly changing locales :D

klako

For your information, the MF version is good. After downloading all parts from MF, i can extract. But don't mix them with MU (which i did).

I used to use applocal, but run into a game that do not work with applocal, but work after changing system locale to Japanese. Since then i just leave my system in Japanese locale. Don't really see much side effect. Only one i remember is itunes update come with japanese text.

Zetsu

Yep Notebook or Netbook in jp locale good idea. Virtual Machine with WinXP Jap also sounds good.
NoSense
Try to use NTLER. And delete Apploc.tmp. This file causes that effect. At least for me.   

KoutoutekiSonzai

I just finished the game, but what the hell was up with that hidden ending after you reload the game!?  That came completely out of left field.  Is that chracter out of another Nitro+ title or something?
"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

haxbbq

Might as well ask, anyone got the English patch 1.1? I swear finding needle in haystack is easier.

Katsukasa

Hey, guys!

Could anyone reupload the english patch? I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks!

Angelus

Could anyone reupload the english patch? I can't find it anywhere.
[TLWiki]_Hanachirasu_English_Localization_1.1.zip
Mediafire
MultiUpload
DownloadAni.me
Would be nice to see them in the first post.

done :)