News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[KR][EPUB][Eng]The Great Storyteller

Started by Tedi, August 02, 2020, 02:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tedi

【 TITLE 】
The Great Storyteller
Widaehan Soseolga
위대한 소설가

【 AUTHOR 】
Im Han Baeg
임한백

【 DESCRIPTION 】
Yun Woo is the youngest author in history to enter the literature world. His debut work was a massive hit but this success was short lived for the unprepared.

A miraculous second chance comes his way one day.

This is the beginning of that journey.

【 GENRE 】
Mature Psychological School Life Seinen Slice of Life

【 DOWNLOAD 】
The Great Storyteller - Compilation

【 STATUS 】
COMPLETE

Aditi1517

YASSSSSSSSS!!! BABY IT'S HERE! I requested everywhere possible for this wonderful novel to be put here and boy am I glad it's here. ♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆

Though the ending left me salty. But overall this series was a joy to read. \(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥
A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it.

Tedi

YASSSSSSSSS!!! BABY IT'S HERE! I requested everywhere possible for this wonderful novel to be put here and boy am I glad it's here. ♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆

Though the ending left me salty. But overall this series was a joy to read. \(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥

I'm happy you're satisfied

Aditi1517

I'm happy you're satisfied

Thanks for the pdf. M so glad it's finally here.
A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it.

shirlulu007

is there atleast romantic subplot here? or platonic till end
"Ever since that day, I have lived a lie, the lie of living."

mors86

It's platonic IIRC.

@Aditi1517 You can use the FanFicFare plugin in Calibre to generate epub files from websites. Those can be converted to PDFs. Although you ma have to use a pirate site instead of webnovel.com due to them blocking vip chapters.