News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! (Majikoi) (100% ENG)

Started by SaMo, September 27, 2010, 04:39:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sazabi

well doesnt matter since the current project is alive and kicking, if a bit slow

Mana

TakaJun should also ask Message to do an installer for this one. I can just imagine the delicious tears from another year of "Full patch where?".

sengoku7

well doesnt matter since the current project is alive and kicking, if a bit slow
True that as long as Takajun is still alive and kicking as well. Hope nothing bad happens, but if it does it does.

joachim

True that as long as Takajun is still alive and kicking as well. Hope nothing bad happens, but if it does it does.
*crosses fingers*

TakaJun delivers, just like ixrec if i have to say

haxbbq

A possible poll to decide next route to translate.

http://yandere.gray7.com/?p=1140

Anyone but Chris please. [spoiler]Miyako[/spoiler]

Mana

Just because of that I voted Chris.

EDIT: Her father is voiced by CHAR! I knew that I couldn't be wrong.

haxbbq

Can't say I didn't try. *shrug*

sengoku7

Just because of that I voted Chris.

EDIT: Her father is voiced by CHAR! I knew that I couldn't be wrong.
Yep voted for Chris for just because of that!

sazabi

Belgaesh

I voted for Chris...
1º - Her father is voiced by Char
2º - Want to keep the Best(Momoyo, Miyako) for last

Bei

NoSense

Voted for Chris as I don't know anything about this VN and TakaJun mentioned once Chris would be his second choice  ;D
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

laplacian

I voted for wanko >o< No clue who that is, but I expect a cute dog-girl!
Too bad she's loosing though T_____T

invictus

Don't get influenced by the Wanko game O.O ... I don't have nearly enough information to make a decision... tsk.