News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng][PDF] Ecstas Online

Started by KilLaRuNa, December 31, 2017, 03:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KilLaRuNa

Title

Ecstas Online
Ecstasse Online
Ecstasy Online
エクスタス・オンライン

Author(s)

Masamune Kuji

Artist(s)

平つくね

Synopsis

Low in social standing in the school castle Doumeguri Kakeru, reincarnate into the strongest Demon Lord Hellshaft dominating the Virtual-Reality Game《Exodia Exodus》

Furthermore, he obtained the "Forbidden Power" (Adult Mode).

However, the players who appeared was none other than the girl he admires Asagiri Ririko who was also his classmate.

Asagiri and the others believe that if they are to defeat the Demon Lord Hellshaft, they can return to their former world, but in fact, everyone's lives would be in danger if the Demon Lord dies――!?

And in order to save the people he treasures most, Doumeguri / Hellshaft attacks his classmates with his strongest ability!

Genre

[spoiler]Action, Adult, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Ecchi, Fantasy, Harem, Mature, Romance, Sci-fi, Seinen[/spoiler]

Tags

[spoiler]Adapted to Manga, Antihero Protagonist, Beautiful Female Lead, Boss-Subordinate Relationship, Breast Fetish, Curses, Demi-Humans, Demon Lord, Demons, Game Elements, Hiding True Abilities, Leadership, Level System, Loyal Subordinates, Magic, Magic Items, Male Protagonist, Monsters, Multiple Transported Individuals, Nudity, Overpowered Protagonist, Perverted Protagonist, R-18, Secret Identity, Special Abilities, Threesome, Transported Into A Game World, Vampires, Virtual Reality, Weak to Strong, Zombies[/spoiler]

Status in COO

4 Volumes (Ongoing)

Licensed

No

Original Publisher

Kadokawa

English Translator(s)

Hainemakoru Translations

Download PDF

Volume 01: Download

Manga Link: Here!

lvnrynng18

Can't download the pdf~ After adf.ly page > says Skip the captcha and Get to the shorten URL. > after pressing ok, always end up in a SearchApp page~
Can you fix this? Thanks~

eraldcoil

Check the link...
It work. A little effort when entering captcha
How about trying again :)

Zinafzi

This ouo.press thread is really troublesome . Gave up on it after trying for two hours straight . Sighhhh  :'(

KilLaRuNa

This ouo.press thread is really troublesome . Gave up on it after trying for two hours straight . Sighhhh  :'(

I changed the link so it should be okay now, I guess...  well, I don't really mind even if doesn't have a URL shortener tho.. but it will make my post too crowded so I shortened it HEH..

~Kill

Zinafzi

Thanks a lot !!!! IT worKs noW just FinE  :)
Time to offer my neck to the Vamp-nii-san I guess :::--:::

esperx27

Netsu

18 | Jean | Editor | Anime/LN Lover.

qied

Windborne

GhostReader

TheHarbinger91

Is this story good?
I mean from the manga I get the impression of this resulting from SAO and HxH having a child.

Draxis

Is this story good?
I mean from the manga I get the impression of this resulting from SAO and HxH having a child.

Anyone who have read? Your impressions?

riengo

Is the manga ahead of vol 1? Or is the story very different?    :-\

Jayanth555

New Update
Ecstas Online
Light Novel Vol 2
Taekan Translation

Vol 2   EPUB ||  PDF  ||  Dark PDF
For fastest LN Updates: [url="https://justlightnovels.com"]https://justlightnovels.com[/url]