News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[Web Novel][English] Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~

Started by Go-Sick, September 08, 2016, 08:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Go-Sick

Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~

Description
Amakawa Haruto is a young man who died before reuniting with his childhood friend who disappeared five years ago. Rio is a boy living in the slums who wants revenge for his mother who was murdered in front of him when he was five years old.

Earth and another world. Two people with completely different backgrounds and values. For some reason, the memories and personality of Haruto who should've died is resurrected in Rio's body. As the two are confused over their memories and personalities fusing together, Rio (Haruto) decides to live in this new world.

Along with Haruto's memories, Rio awakens an unknown "special power", and it seems that if he uses it well, he can live a better life. But before that, Rio encountered a kidnapping that turns out to involve two princesses of the Bertram Kingdom that he lives in.

After saving the princesses, Rio is given a scholarship to the Royal Academy, a school for the rich and powerful. Being a poor orphan in a school full of nobles turns out to be an extremely detestable place to stay at.

Download:

Vol 1 http://sh.st/NtdaS
Vol 2 http://sh.st/NtdvD
Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

xjacques

DooMWhite

"The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand."
-Mark Twain

KilLaRuNa

My PDF

Act 01
Act 02 | Latifa Side Story 1-6
Act 03
Act 04

YoshitoSakurai

I...I..I.I WASN'T LATE BECAUSE I TRIED TO RUN INTO YOU BUT COULDN'T FIND YOU OR ANYTHING!~

Azura Ren

◆ Alternative Links: [url="//www.fb.com/JNovelCodex"]www.fb.com/JNovelCodex[/url]

[url="https://ko-fi.com/JNovelCodex"]https://ko-fi.com/JNovelCodex[/url]

unknownneet

YoshitoSakurai

^ you can download that Act 1-Act 4 posted above you, it's the same anyway.

I might try make an epub for this. later.

Do Act 1-2 have the same content as gosick's Vol 1-2? i wouldnt want to miss a single word ._.
I...I..I.I WASN'T LATE BECAUSE I TRIED TO RUN INTO YOU BUT COULDN'T FIND YOU OR ANYTHING!~

TomoNaru

I wonder which one I should follow... The WN with it's three kingdoms war or the LN with it's drama and tragedy...
- Though I'm so naggy, I'm just your neighborhood 'Kuchibeta' person -

orange

I wonder which one I should follow... The WN with it's three kingdoms war or the LN with it's drama and tragedy...

Undoubtedly LN. WN is just become unbearable for me at some point. The unnecessarily extended drama from that part is incredibly annoying, and its not concluded yet as of the latest raw. Such plot doesn't happen in the LN. Most of the character also shown in better lights than WN. Too bad nobody translated the LN

Nickaido

Well,i drop the WN already and it seems recently Bakapervert-sensei(Anti-hero,Magika;Arifureta,Masou Gakuen HxH,Saijaku muhai....) pick up the LN version.
Wow!i'm waiting because Baka-sensei it quick on Tl novels works.He saying with 6 months(maybe) he will be translated till volume 10.

Minueko

Well,i drop the WN already and it seems recently Bakapervert-sensei(Anti-hero,Magika;Arifureta,Masou Gakuen HxH,Saijaku muhai....) pick up the LN version.
Wow!i'm waiting because Baka-sensei it quick on Tl novels works.He saying with 6 months(maybe) he will be translated till volume 10.

your post really cheered up my day! Whilst im still (kinda)interested in how WN heads to, it's still annoying to see the drama stretched out reaaalll far, after hearing good things about LN and NOW the prophecy of fast TL works, i couldn't be more happier~
LIKED!
Taking it easy in life, and hopefully in another world~

Aditi1517

your post really cheered up my day! Whilst im still (kinda)interested in how WN heads to, it's still annoying to see the drama stretched out reaaalll far, after hearing good things about LN and NOW the prophecy of fast TL works, i couldn't be more happier~
LIKED!
Me too. I dropped the wn after all the confusion cause the timeline is not consistent at all, I wonder how the author will explain all that later.
A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it.

KuroNamake

is this thread still active???
I'm still waiting for the updates~

arden