News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[Light Novel] [English] Sekai no Owari no Encore

Started by Go-Sick, August 08, 2016, 05:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Go-Sick

Sekai no Owari no Encore

Sekai no Owari no Encore (世界の終わりの世界録), is a light novel series written by Kei Sazane and illustrated by Haruaki Fuyuno. The series has had a manga adaptation announced.

Story Synopsis
The valuable treasure, the "Encore" which was left by the legendary Eleline the Brave Hero, has the recording of the end of the world and the reincarnation of the world. The countries and parties all over the world are searching for the location of its whereabouts; the age to fight for the Encore. The boy called Ren who wants to become a MASTERKnight has no talent in wielding swords despite looking exactly like Eleline the Brave Hero, he has been having a lifestyle where people taunts him as the "Fake Brave Hero". The one that appears in front of him is the legendary Dragon Princess Kyelse, who had woken up from her seal. She mistook Ren for Eleline. Though she gets disappointed since he simply looked like him, she later finds out a hidden potential in him. And she invites him to the journey to find the Encore together with the Archangel Fear and the Demon Lord Elise that saved the world before. "Do you want to come with me?". —This is the prelude of wild excitement played by the heroes. The boy known as the fake Brave Hero cross paths with the legend now!

Download:

Vol 1   https://sh.st/ZJq6C
Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

ETvsCJ7

ETvsCJ7

Mark

I.ManiacReader

New~!!

Can I request
Although I Am Only Level 1, but with This Unique Skill, I Am the Strongest

Thank for Hard work
📓📑📕📚📜

KilLaRuNa

MY PDF

Volume 01
Volume 02

sakatagintoki211

If you have volume 3 and up.
Please drop it in here. Thank you in advance.  :D :D :D

obsidian_dragonwing

If you have volume 3 and up.
Please drop it in here. Thank you in advance.  :D :D :D

Hasn't been an update in the translation since November of last year.

Torablue

Excuse me~~
There're lots of typos in the epub of vol 1 (I haven't seen the pdf). All double Ls, got replaced with L(space). Example : "Spells" -> "Spel s", "Falling" -> "Fal ing", "Actually" -> "Actual y", and so on.
I want to edit it, but I don't know how to edit an epub file.

Mark

Torablue

^You can use Sigil to edit and create epubs.

Thanks...!! ^^
Now I can edit all my epub collections... :D
Huehehehehehe.....