News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[Light Novel] [English] Saekano: Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata

Started by Go-Sick, May 13, 2016, 02:43:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Go-Sick

Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata

Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend (冴えない彼女(ヒロイン)の育てかた Saenai Hiroin no Sodatekata, lit. How to Train the Ordinary Girl to be a Heroine), also known in the short form Saekano (冴えカノ),is a Japanese light novel series by Fumiaki Maruto, with illustrations by Kurehito Misaki. Fujimi Shobo has published eight volumes since July 2012 under their Fujimi Fantasia Bunko imprint. It has received a manga adaptation in addition to two spin-off manga adaptations. An anime television series adaptation by A-1 Pictures began airing on January 2015 on Fuji TV's noitamina block. The anime has been licensed by Aniplex of America.

Story Synopsis
"On a certain spring day, I met my destiny."

Tomoya Aki is an uber otaku who works part-time to earn money to buy merchandise, but one day while delivering papers he meets a beautiful girl in an event that will change his life forever. A month later, he finds out that the girl is actually his classmate, Megumi Kato, and she's going to be the main heroine of the game he's making. The only problem? She's utterly forgettable.

Note:
This project is abandoned as the active translator NanoDesu received a DMCA and has dropped the series

Download:

Vol 5 http://sh.st/PwncM
Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

axkiller

TheJetRed

randompasserby

cuz season one covered volumes 1-4 so nanodesu opted to start their TL at volume 5. and then shit happened. i think it received a DMCA so fantrans were stopped.
don't mind me, just passing by~

sleepytime

shirlulu007

"Ever since that day, I have lived a lie, the lie of living."

Netsu

where to access the raw novel? anyone know?
I found the raws on jcafe24 about a month ago but to see the links for the download you need an account and it's almost impossible to get a jcafe24 account these days.  :'(

18 | Jean | Editor | Anime/LN Lover.

Kaito

where to access the raw novel? anyone know?
I found the raws on jcafe24 about a month ago but to see the links for the download you need an account and it's almost impossible to get a jcafe24 account these days.  :'(

i have jcafe24 account, but i can't read japanese raw :'(