News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[Light Novel] [English] Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Started by Go-Sick, February 01, 2016, 04:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Go-Sick

Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi (いつか天魔の黒ウサギ) is a Japanese light novel series written by Kagami Takaya (鏡貴也), who is also the author of following notable series:

伝説の勇者の伝説 (Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu/The Legend of the Legendary Heroes) series,
黙示録アリス (Mokushiroku Arisu/Apocalypse Alice) series,
終わりのセラフ (Owari no Seraph / Seraph of the End) series

With illustrations by Kamiya Yuu (榎宮祐), published by Fujimi Shobo under their Fujimi Fantasia Bunko label.

The series is complete at 13 volumes.

Story Synopsis
A freshman of Miyasaka High, Kurogane Taito was average at everything. And all this while, he had believed himself to be an ordinary regular guy. But, he was wrong. The reason was because of a certain event 9 years ago. For the sake of a promise he had made then, he had already stopped being ordinary a long time ago. However, not a single fragment of his memory about that promise remained. Who had stolen his memory and to what ends? One day, as a consequence of a certain event that had descended upon his ordinary life, his memories were restored. That marked the beginning of his "extraordinary" life...

--- you've finally died. I've been long waiting for this day ---

I've always thought that I'm a supporting character in life.
But once again, it starts from here.
My story.

I'll "die 7 times" for your sake

Everything starts from that promise. A story of a reverse school fantasy!

Download:

Vol 1 - 4
http://adf.ly/1WFqKr
Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

Tensazangetsu266

All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

SunZhuge

Is there any hope for this series to be translated again? The anime adaptation was very bad, but as for the LNs themselves it looks very interesting.