News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[Light Novel] [English] Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn

Started by Go-Sick, November 28, 2015, 04:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Go-Sick

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn (機動戦士ガンダムUC(ユニコーン), Kidō Senshi Gandamu Yunikōn?) is a novel written by Japanese author Harutoshi Fukui and serialized in Kadokawa Shoten. There are 10 volumes in this series, and 7 OVAs have been released. In 2012 Harutoshi Fukui wrote an additional stand-alone novel (Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn - The war after the war) which was to serve as a prequel to the Unicorn light novel series.

The series begins in U.C. 0001, at the very beginning of human space colonization, when a space colony called Laplace is destroyed during a ceremony hosted by the Federation's Prime Minister ushering in the Universal Century dating system. The main story takes place in UC 0096.

The story revolves around Banagher Links, a seemingly normal boy living and going to school in the space colonies. His life changes one day when he meets a girl named Audrey Burne, as the encounter brings him into contact with a new Gundam and its connections to an item called "Laplace's Box."

DOWNLOAD (Nekaka):

Vol 1 - 9 http://j.gs/6uu5
Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

YoshitoSakurai

Hey is it possible for a repost/upload? The site this directs me to cannot be reached on both Opera, Edge and Chrome for me.
I...I..I.I WASN'T LATE BECAUSE I TRIED TO RUN INTO YOU BUT COULDN'T FIND YOU OR ANYTHING!~