News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[Light novel][English] Magika no Kenshi To Shoukan Maou

Started by raiputz, August 25, 2015, 01:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raiputz

Story Synopsis
Because of a Diva governing summoning Magic awarding a stigma, the Sword Division's expert – Kazuki entered the National Knight's Academy's Magic Division. Even though he should be honing the sword skills inherited from Hayashizaki-Ryuu, Kazuki began his unsure Magic training in the Magic Division, which was filled with girls. As Kazuki's sister, Kanae, the current student president of Sword Division, was extremely unsatisfied about Kazuki entering Magic Division to study. And the Magic Division Student President was overly close to Kazuki made Kanae extremely unhappy——? Kazuki stands inside the crevice between the two conflicting Student Presidents! With the proof of a Summon Magic User – Stigma, the academy's battle arena targeting both Sword and Magic, is about to begin——!!

Source: Baka-tsuki

Volume 1:mediafire.com/Magika_No_Kenshi_To_Shoukan_Maou_Volume_1.pdf
Volume 2:mediafire.com/Magika_No_Kenshi_To_Shoukan_Maou_Volume_2.pdf
Volume 3:mediafire.com/Magika_No_Kenshi_To_Shoukan_Maou_Volume_3.pdf
Volume 4:
https://www.mediafire.com/?l9bnyrzn403468r

(Volume 4 taken from Freezing Light novels site. Its an amazing site.)
Enjoy!!

Go-Sick

Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

Go-Sick

MoeXix

The link provided for volume 8 is wrong, I downloaded it and what I got was a 7.5mb weird image. Even on NEKAKA, the file name displayed is 4.jpg.

Go-Sick

Go-Sick

Go-Sick

Go-Sick

raiputz

Hey there! I really appreciate you picking up where I left off with all the PDFs I shared. I was wondering if you could make a PDFs of Magicka no kenshi to Shoukan mao since I cny make PDFs. I just share what I find.
Thanks.

Go-Sick

Hey there! I really appreciate you picking up where I left off with all the PDFs I shared. I was wondering if you could make a PDFs of Magicka no kenshi to Shoukan mao since I cny make PDFs. I just share what I find.
Thanks.

Unfortunately i'm also doin the same. I only share wat i can find. So if there's any update on the series i'll just be searchin for them and post them here.

Go-Sick

randompasserby

don't mind me, just passing by~

rizkan

volume 13
solidfiles.com/v/4Ar82Z3RDYLaz