News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[VN][Otome] Starry ☆ Sky ~in Spring~

Started by SaMo, December 04, 2010, 07:43:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mana

Someone forgot to change your diapers today?

EDIT: The last part was missing on the first post. After 60 downloads, someone should have complained before.

sazabi

hey take a look at his avatar, that just says it all.

mahou

The damn links wont unzip whats going on??

oh i see whats wrong now the game on the torrent is 850 mb and all the ddl links only go up to 600 theres 250 mb missing well thx for wasteing 600 mb of my download limit....(that was sarcasm if u didnt know)

There is a "modify" button for some reason.

You make it sound like strangers on the internet that offer things for free owe you something... Sadly ppl with your incomprehensible attitude aren't a minority.

Draw back of the internet you can't slap fools on the back of the head.

Halkeginia

Thks for posting that last link and i apologize for my rudeness it just took me all day to download and then found out it didnt work which pissed me off since my internet plan is 3gb for 50 bucks, it sucks living in the country away from proper broadband rates

edit: anyway is there a way to change the text colour in game it really hurts my eyes reading it

Green_Tea

laplacian

Ahhh sure is nice to have internet <3

We missed you ... a lot ...

NoSense

Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

Green_Tea

Not really gone. Just cbf replying.

I think I'm being drawn in by IRL, but I can't tell if that's just because I'm raising frogs on my iPhone, and therefore cbf going to my computer, or if it's because RF3 is so fun.

cheesecake

Can someone help me please? How do I set up the game?

etika007

Need help! :-\

I'm new on this page and I'm also new to the whole concept of playing an otome game. So now I have the files downloaded and... well, problem.
I patched the game but it still doesn't have english translations. I also tried it without the patch, but both times I just get jibberish.

Does anyone know what to do?Thanx for the help

Madotsuki

Need help! :-\

I'm new on this page and I'm also new to the whole concept of playing an otome game. So now I have the files downloaded and... well, problem.
I patched the game but it still doesn't have english translations. I also tried it without the patch, but both times I just get jibberish.

Does anyone know what to do?Thanx for the help

Is your non-unicode system language set to Japanese?

etika007

Is your non-unicode system language set to Japanese?
[/quote]

I checked advanced regional and language options on the control panel and for the non-unicode lagnuage  it's set to english.
It's not even an option to choose japanese. Only on the code page conversion tables.
What now ???

P.S. Thank you for replying ;D

laplacian

I checked advanced regional and language options on the control panel and for the non-unicode lagnuage  it's set to english.
It's not even an option to choose japanese. Only on the code page conversion tables.
What now ???

P.S. Thank you for replying ;D

In your advanced region settings should be a middle tab. On of the lower boxes to check should be something about "Install data for east-asian languages".
Check that, restart your pc and you should be able to pick japanese now.

etika007

Ok, did that! I even had to download a missing file for language so it took me some time. Thank God, now I could pick japanese. Restarted the computer and... well, now the game won't even open. :o

Maybe I did something wrong in the process or I'm just stupid. (work on the computer isn't exactly one of my strong points) I'll go and download the whole thing again and I'll check with you guys later if I still have problems.

By the way... to the person who uploaded the game: THANK YOU *bows down* and to those who are helping me: HUGS *bigbig hug* ;D ;D ;D
I appreciate what you do (for free) so it's a big help since I have practically no experience in this area.

laplacian

It would help if you could describe the error you get. Maybe even post a screen shot of it, if it's something japanese.