News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[VN][Otome] Starry ☆ Sky ~in Spring~

Started by SaMo, December 04, 2010, 07:43:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mana

Besides that, there is the fact that this "link posted without permission" was originally provided on a more popular forum and I didn't see any posts like this over there.

Darkbalmunk

I like seeing elusive internet white knights crash and burn.

Kureha

I'm not here to start an argument, if they want to hold their releases for their site only, I'll comply and link to their site. However, no one has given me the link to their site.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

tiberius

I'm from this team OGE project. Please remove the patch, we're only releasing it from our site - and will not be releasing any other patches since this was posted without our permission as long as this stays up.

Can you spell T-R-O-L-L...

Anyway, there is NO site.  The original link is a megaupload link from a thread at gemot encubed, http://forums.novelnews.net/showpost.php?p=67963&postcount=609

Anyway, 4 out of 10 on the trollometer since it did generate responses.

Mana

I'm not here to start an argument, if they want to hold their releases for their site only, I'll comply and link to their site. However, no one has given me the link to their site.

I never said that the link couldn't be replaced, I just didn't like the attitude while asking for something that we couldn't even comply it, given that no link to the translation team's page was ever provided and, now, we know that it doesn't even exist.

tiberius

Believe me or not :/  I'm also not here to start an argument, we just originally wanted to release via our site only.
But talking with the other staff, since we already have our credits in the patch minus the site might as well not put our site anyways (as well with the other forum). If you don't know the original company Honeybee is really uptight and rather stay away from getting caught from Japanese companies -_- hence all the anon fake name credits.

Thank you for offering to change the link Kureha though.

Just for the record this particular post was edited, I managed to read the original post before it was edited.    It started to the effect of and I quote "Troll this"  which was a direct response to my post and then provided a link to a link to what appears to be the ogeworks site.

This was the link:  http://ogeworks.livejournal.com/profile (had it in my browser history).   Note that it is a very incomplete site and (no surprise) there is no download link to be found.

I actually hope this guy is just trolling, because if he actually is a member of this group he is not representing them very well.

Mana

There is a LJ, but it has no links or the links are reserved for friends' only, which takes us back to the fact that we can't direct any one else to them. Makes sense!

SaMo

OK... WTF??... let me say it again... WTF??
The link it's a copypasta fron the link provided from VNDB.ORG... If you have a problem, just complain it to VNDB.

Darkbalmunk

LOL and the topic author shows up.
either the guy is a troll or someone on that team with a white knight complex.
^_^ but too late it spread like wild fire, i seen it on 10 different torrent sites including private ones so complaining about it here is like me complaining how i cant set fish on fire while they are swimming in water.

Green_Tea

LOL and the topic author shows up.
either the guy is a troll or someone on that team with a white knight complex.
^_^ but too late it spread like wild fire, i seen it on 10 different torrent sites including private ones so complaining about it here is like me complaining how i cant set fish on fire while they are swimming in water.

No wonder they weren't cooking properly.

/lrn2boil

White knights can all go die.

sazabi

lulubu

Mana

what kind of game is this? yaoi?or straight?
You are the little girl hitting on three guys.

Halkeginia

The damn links wont unzip whats going on??

oh i see whats wrong now the game on the torrent is 850 mb and all the ddl links only go up to 600 theres 250 mb missing well thx for wasteing 600 mb of my download limit....(that was sarcasm if u didnt know)

There is a "modify" button for some reason.

Assassinator

oh i see whats wrong now the game on the torrent is 850 mb and all the ddl links only go up to 600 theres 250 mb missing well thx for wasteing 600 mb of my download limit....(that was sarcasm if u didnt know)

Because 850MB totally stays 850MB after compression (that was sarcasm if u didnt know).  Well, it's true certain content doesn't compress at all, but I know as a fact this does compress.

Look, your download (or the original upload) probably just got corrupted or something.