News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[VN][RTS] Galaxy Angel: Eternal Lovers

Started by Mana, September 11, 2011, 06:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuyuun

K, there is a easier solution for no Video bug. You can just simply right click on GAEL then chose properties, on compatibility tab check "disable desktop composition" box. Now you can play full-screen :).

sorry for double posting, but i need help

http://i.imgur.com/ouJLJ.jpg
my battle screen looks like that...
i tried running it in windows mode, update it to 1.10, and it's still the same
the only way out is to set it in 640x480 resolution... but now the screen feels too narrow =__=
so, are you all playing with 640x480 resolution too? or is there any other way to play it on at least 1024x768?

It's the patch glitch. Aroduc gonna roll back the "combat graphics" files to fix it. But as he said "this is not a high priority" so I'm not sure when he will fix it.

And the poster above. Nope there is none unless someone here make 1. I can send you  media-fire links, but it's not suppose to be public so I cant not post it here :|
Welll....I'm a lurker, hello there :D

saihamaru

oh well, can't be helped then... i'll just be patient until aroduc fix the patch =_=

K, there is a easier solution for no Video bug. You can just simply right click on GAEL then chose properties, on compatibility tab check "disable desktop composition" box. Now you can play full-screen .
ohoo... imma gonna try it later at home XD

oh and, just small information that maybe lots of you already know
if there are any of you who don't care about the battle and just want to read the story...
open the GAELconfig.ini in the installation folder, look for
skip_slg=0   and change it to 1
now you will skip all battle and proceed the story faster...
but missing 50% the fun of playing galaxy angel :p
[Signature removed because it was outdated]

Fuyuun

K, here a simple solution for people cant wait for the patch that fix the resolution glitch that make it only playable on 640x480.
In dat file in the game's directory, delete 2 files "gadat020.p00, gadat020.pak". Then run the game's setup(like when you setup the game), chose fix (the middle 1)....Tah dah! Now you can play it on 1680x945 resolution!!. Well, some stuff will turn into JAP though (images only, every lines are still in English).

I hope my explanation is understandable, if not then I will stop being lazy and make it more detail :|
Welll....I'm a lurker, hello there :D

saihamaru

K, here a simple solution for people cant wait for the patch that fix the resolution glitch that make it only playable on 640x480.
In dat file in the game's directory, delete 2 files "gadat020.p00, gadat020.pak". Then run the game's setup(like when you setup the game), chose fix (the middle 1)....Tah dah! Now you can play it on 1680x945 resolution!!. Well, some stuff will turn into JAP though (images only, every lines are still in English).

I hope my explanation is understandable, if not then I will stop being lazy and make it more detail :|
most appreciated! :)
gonna try it later at home

masterofdarkness

When i arrive to the first combat mission the game freeze directly when my fighters attack the enemy ,i tried to do what they said on seiha by going to
Control Panel->Language->Formats->Advanced
and change the decimal separator to a dot '.'
but it didn't work for me so I can't play at all. Do you have any idea of what might be the problem ?

saihamaru

sorry, i've never experienced the error like yours, so i can't give any suggestion...
how about you skip the first battle and try again on the second battle?
i posted  the way to skip battles some post before this

masterofdarkness

Thanks for the info, but it's a waste not being able to play the battles. But it's possible that I changed the wrong thing in the Control Panel. Can someone make me a screen of his settings ?

dwings02

help guys voice is being disable when i apply the patch

Fiske

That sounds pretty wierd, havent heard of that bug before.. Cant help sorry

poiso

When i arrive to the first combat mission the game freeze directly when my fighters attack the enemy ,i tried to do what they said on seiha by going to
Control Panel->Language->Formats->Advanced
and change the decimal separator to a dot '.'
but it didn't work for me so I can't play at all. Do you have any idea of what might be the problem ?

The obvious thing to try is to change locale to japanese if you haven't already.

masterofdarkness

I did it that is why I asked for the screen of the setting of anyone

Fiske

Is it just me, or are the fights in this one much tougher than the other two games?

Not that i complain, i like it :)

inferno_flamex

Im hearing alot of bugs regarding version 1.10... >_>
Im still using version 0.98a 'Full'... Did a quick check on the battle controls before updating to latest 1.10, and everything was fine... Even in full screen...

Movie was 'black screen' until i did the compatibility of desktop decomposition thingie.. Fuyuun, Cheers to you mate!

Im having serious doubts to upate to 1.10 now... Maybe imma hold it off until a fix is done.

Mana

Im hearing alot of bugs regarding version 1.10... >_>
Im still using version 0.98a 'Full'... Did a quick check on the battle controls before updating to latest 1.10, and everything was fine... Even in full screen...

Movie was 'black screen' until i did the compatibility of desktop decomposition thingie.. Fuyuun, Cheers to you mate!

Im having serious doubts to upate to 1.10 now... Maybe imma hold it off until a fix is done.
1.10 is an official patch, 0.98 is Aroduc's translation patch.

poiso

Torrent for all game disks (including both prequels) here:

http://ca.isohunt.com/download/107093553/moonlit+lovers.torrent

Just have your client grab only the disks you actually need if you don't want all three games.