News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[RPG] Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de

Started by Angelus, March 22, 2010, 10:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geckoey Lurker

If what was said that there isn't a single difference between the JAST Release and
the Original English Patched game is true then I doubt there is any need to upload the JAST one.

The game and english patch were already available in the OP for a long, long time.
And while it might be easier to understand with an official release, anyone could learn how to install basically any pirated games from their first try.

From memory, in a few steps :

0. Have japanese local on if game is japanese.
- To do that. :
  Start -> Configuration Panel -> Modify keyboards or something -> Administration Tab -> Changes regional parameters to Japanese (Japan) -> Restart PC
1. Download and mount the game in Daemon Tools.
2. Install the game while downloading the patch if the game need a translation.
- Skip to step 4 if no need to patch anything.
3. Run and install the patch.
4. Have fun !

Obviously, some games need much more steps due to technicalities and such but "most" games should works 100% fine after just those steps.
And most patches are usually made so that you only have to bother to click just "next" a few times and ready to play right after.
In general, minus the download time, it should be done in less than 10 minutes.

Well, I can understand the want of having your game free of DRM though. ;P
/tired /don'tbothertocheckmessage /gosleepsnow

mahou

Green_Tea

Angelus

Yagami

I'm have the JAST USA version,I could upload it here XD

Fiske

I think i remember something about a sequel being translated to this game, is that correct?

Geckoey Lurker

That is correct, JAST is currently undertaking it with the help of the original team from TLWiki. Same team who translated the first one, I'ld believe.

Fiske

Thanks Geckoey

Have they made any decent progress? Usually things take quite a while when JAST is involved.. :)

Really enjoyed this game, hopefully the sequel is something to look forward for

Geckoey Lurker

Fixed a typo in my link, it should work now.

As for progress, hm, I don't really know since I haven't been paying too much attention to it recently. The progress on the Wiki date from March, there was a status report from JAST that it was about 38% Translated but I don't know how long have passed since then, plus they've been focusing on releasing School Days HQ lately.

I'll try to read through it in japanese here once I get hold of it and I finish a few other games, I doubt I'll be disappointed.

Yagami

Don't mind Yagami he's 'special'.
Urusai,the patched version are so much annoying for running -.-
Because your arrogant behavior I'm don't upload the JAST version anymore u.u

vxtaylorxv

all the links are dead  :'(  anyone know where i can download this?

vister1

You may already have this after a week but, if not you can use the link below. Google and a bit of patience are a good friend for this kinda stuff.  Thank that fellow named admin over there for the downloads.

http://erogedownload.com/downloads/eien-no-aselia-kono-daichi-no-hate-de/

koutaro

Basically the one on the first page is the non-h one?