News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-Manga][English][Uncensored] Slut Girl

Started by Zyibis, August 05, 2010, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zyibis

Meet Sayoko — better known as Slut Girl — a drop-dead beauty that knows what she wants and has the attitude to get it. By sheer chance she meets her benefactor/boyfriend, Satoru, and this is where the hilarity begins. Satoru is the biggest little mealy-mouthed pushover on the planet and Slut Girl takes full advantage of her raging sexuality to use her boyfriend for living space and money. This is a surprisingly funny story written and drawn by one of Japan's most revered creators, Isutoshi.

Also includes Slut Girl Alpha, an extra based 1 year after the events of Slut Girl. And as an added bonus I included a colored version of Chapter 1 and 2.

Enjoy  ;D

Mirror MU:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P1TM3927

Mirror Mediafire:
http://www.mediafire.com/?kuwmeoug29aui8a

Sazabi

slut girl sure is a classic, isutoshi's new stuff just can't compete with this

Zyibis

I agree, a great classic. In fact I got a copy of Slut Girl sitting on my bookshelf. ;D Sadly though the extra chapter, Slut Girl Alpha wasn't released here in North America.

Mana

Wow, this is one of the first h-mangas that I read.

inferno_flamex

Green_Tea

Wow, was this everyone's first? I seem to remember reading this back with Secret Plot and shit.

Man that was old. Years ago huh.

I have to say AIKI isn't bad though. Just not as good.

Zyibis

Slut Girl wasn't one of my first, it's been so long that I can't even remember the first H-manga I read. But I do remember that Slut Girl was one of the ones that made me go "WOW" and I'd end up reading it again. It's a most read and is my top ten for all time favorite H-mangas.

AIKI, isn't that bad but I never really got into it.

Mana

We didn't have access to much stuff at the time, so my first ones were stuff like this, Secret Plot, Temptation and Super Taboo. Thanks to that, I still follow Yui Toshiki and Satoshi Urushihara's works.

EDIT: I remembered that I also read something from Urushihara at the time.

Green_Tea

I remember Super Taboo. Man I was still a kid when I first came across hentai. Before that was....

well. anyway. Sure was nice growing up with such classics.

inferno_flamex

Yeah...

Slut girl was not really my first H-Manga either... But like someone said.. It IS one of the first that made me go "Holeeeyyy SNAP!"...

Even now, I can still vaguely remember the storyline and the characters inside it...

*cough... Chapter 2 was kinda hot *cough...

Well.. Yeah.. Back then i guess.. XDDD ahaahhaa.. ahh.. haaa.. ... ..sigh. >_>

Mana

Back then i guess..

You've made me curious about something... How many years ago are you guys talking about? I was talking about 1999/2000.

inferno_flamex

Back then i guess..

You've made me curious about something... How many years ago are you guys talking about? I was talking about 1999/2000.

Yeah... I guess that's about right for me as well.
During the times when internets were still dial-ups and we have to wait for that phone ring tone thing...

Bwing Bwing Zang Zang Fweeeeeeee....

Kinda sound.. XDD

Mana

I didn't have internet at the time, I got everything I had from the school's library computers. lol

Zyibis

Looking up H-manga on a school computer? Lol, that must of been fun, though would of been bad if you got caught.

Green_Tea

No, mine would have been later than that.

I guess I'm still pretty young.

We got broadband early, so I guess it was around 05, 06. iirc