News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[KN][PDF][EPUB] Surviving the Game as a Barbarian

Started by traitorAIZEN, October 20, 2022, 09:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrZeal

Chapter 181-200, If you get problems with the link copy text, dont click link.
https://mega.nz/folder/ydlXyQbb#P26umZxHxc6PoqXZmoVinw

blackkat

Will also note that none of the collected chapter links in this thread have chapters 51-53 in them.

The one by the OP has 1-50 of course, and the next one the others is 54-100.

Also note for those that are not sure where to look, if looking for a not very good MTL version of the novel, noblemtl dot com has chapters 1-378.  This seems to be the furthest any MTL site did with the series and were all last updated Aug 2022 (a year ago).  While Novelupdates says that there are 592 chapters so far and the series is ongoing.

Of course, about Yonder, many have problems with its predatory business model.  I believe Practical Guide to Evil redditors calculated for their series that if you bought the ebooks for the whole series it would come to $100 or so, but if you go through Yonder and buy the chapters for it all, it comes to $450.... that's just painful.  It is similar of course for any series and it just gets larger the more chapters there are.

Well, one can only hope that there is a group that collects all the books from there and turns them into epubs (well... epubs is my personal preferred format...., so bias there).

MrZeal

@blackkat
Wuxiap has the fan translated version until chapter 53. (Ashen Cloud version)
I first read the first 53 chapters on that site before coming here for the next chapters. (Before i got an VPN to get the chapters from Yonder)
https://www.wuxiap.com/e/action/ShowInfo.php?classid=1&id=11854

MrZeal

I have added chapter 1-53 from Yonder to the folder.
https://mega.nz/folder/ydlXyQbb#P26umZxHxc6PoqXZmoVinw

I have also taken the pictures from Azmador and made these into a pdf.

ragnvaldr

MrZeal

When Azmador uploaded until chapter 254 that was as far as yonder were in the translation.

Yonder normally translate 4-5 Chapters every week, and the last released chapter is 267, Chapter 300 will be released around the end of October.

I have uploaded until chapter 263 to the folder i have linked before.

SharmaRockey

EnthusiasticReader

Big thank you for the uploads @traitorAIZEN, @KP Poseidon and @MrZeal! I have been enjoying this serie very much :)

PlatinumKing

The last couple of days Was so much fun Thanks to

@traitorAIZEN, @KP Poseidon, @Azmador  and @MrZeal

you are the best

But my friends we need the Rest

twoshot

Fobin

Thank you guys for your work. Have been thoroughly enjoying it.

ricardogf

Hi guys, any news on new chapters? Got dry fast  :'(

Listyg

Hello everybody. I am new here. I've come to ask if anybody still has chapters from 54 to 100? The original links were taken down.

If there still is such valiant soul I'd appreciate it if they could share them :)

Honore et iram