News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[WN][PDF][EPUB][Eng] Eroge Tensei ~ Onee-chan no CG wa Kaishuu Shinaide Kudasai

Started by Chetan417, July 28, 2019, 04:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chetan417

【 TITLE 】
Eroge Tensei ~ Onee-chan no CG wa Kaishuu Shinaide Kudasai ~
エロゲ転生 ~お姉ちゃんのCGは回収しないで下さい~

【 AUTHOR 】
Yoshizawa Mizuki
吉沢ミズキ

【 STORY SYNOPSIS 】
When she thought she reincarnated into an eroge, her little brother who was the game's protagonist was also a reincarnator.
Plus he was her past life's little brother too!?
The protagonist's sister was not a capturable target, but with plenty of ero events: 'Alice'.
As she evades her ero events she seeks the 'True Ending' with her slightly disappointing little brother 'Dean'.
But she can't avoid the ero events.

【 GENRE 】
Adult, Adventure,  Comedy,  Fantasy,  Josei,  Mature,  Romance,  Smut

【 DOWNLOAD 】

Chapter 01-27 PDF: Download (PDF)
Chapter 01-27 EPUB: Download (EPUB)

【 STATUS 】
Prologue + 27 chapters

【 NovelUpdates Link 】
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/eroge-reincarnation-please-dont-collect-onee-chans-cgs/

【 PM me if the link is broken】

【 Download Instruction】

akiramkl

Come on, here too you use adfly, I got attack from everywhere from this shit and sheery on the cake it's impossible to get the file..., can't you upload somewhere else seriously, I think a lot of people will aprreciate it.

Chetan417

Come on, here too you use adfly, I got attack from everywhere from this shit and sheery on the cake it's impossible to get the file..., can't you upload somewhere else seriously, I think a lot of people will aprreciate it.
gonna change to "shorte" for the future updates :)

akiramkl

I'll appreciate if you could start now with this one and Tsunpri, pretty please.

Chetan417

I'll appreciate if you could start now with this one and Tsunpri, pretty please.
done  :)