News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[JP][WN][ENG]Dragon's Bloodline (Reincarnated With A Cheat Yet I'm Now A Girl?!)

Started by saca312, July 22, 2018, 10:27:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saca312

Dragon's Bloodline: (Reincarnated With A Cheat Yet I'm Now A Girl?!)
Reincarnated Into An Alternate World ~Dragon Bloodline~
Sex-Changed in an Alternate World ~Dragon's Bloodline~

Synospis

A martial artist from Japan (42 years old, single) devoted himself and trained his skill with the sword and martial arts, but was involved in a large scale disaster, and saved many people before his life ended.

Who would have thought that when he went to the world of the dead, a beautiful woman who introduced herself to be General Administrator would appear? He was told that it was possible to reincarnate into a world of swords and magic, and the man gained the powerful Gift [Dragon's Bloodline].

However, he was reincarnated as a woman. Furthermore, a beautiful one. In order for him to walk down the warrior's road to recover his symbol of being a man, he made a fresh start as a woman. Shall we go on an adventure? Let's begin!

Tags

Action Adventure Fantasy Gender Bender Harem Martial Arts Romance Slice of Life Tragedy Yuri

EPUBS

FULL: Chapters 1-120 EPUB

thenonamezz

MaskedHuman

"Hey there, it's me, Femt!"

Icku

This was surprisingly good! Thanks for posting it here, most likely I wouldn't stumble upon it on my own, at least not in the near future.