News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[CN][ENG][PDF] Oh no! After I Reincarnated, My Moms Became Son-cons!

Started by KilLaRuNa, October 15, 2017, 06:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KilLaRuNa

Title

Oh no! After I Reincarnated, My Moms Became Son-cons!
Oh No! After Reincarnation, I Discovered That My Moms Have Severe Son-Complexes!
告急!重生之后的妈妈们是子控!

Author(s)

川香麻辣鸡肉锅

Synopsis

One day, I fell into the river and drowned.

The God of River looked at me, and said: "You're very brave, young one, so let me give you a mother as a reward. Would you like a golden-haired big-breasted elf mother with an extreme yandere personality, or a black-haired big-breasted sadistic human mother with a tsundere personality?"

Me: "I choose... your mom, dammit! What I really want is to quickly reincarnate!!"

The God of River smiled at me: "You are a honest lad indeed, so let me gift you both mothers. From now on, you will have two mothers!"

Me: "Did you even listen to what I said?!"

Genre

Adventure, Comedy, Ecchi, Fantasy, Harem, Mature, Romance, Seinen

Tags

Beautiful Female Lead, Complex Family Relationships, Depictions Of Cruelty, Doting Parents, Dragons, Elves, Empires, Engagement, Fanaticism, Half-human Protagonist, Magic, Male Protagonist, Nobles, Obsessive Love, Older Love Interests, Parent Complex, Personality Changes, Reincarnated Into Another World, Royalty, Sadistic Characters, Slaves, Transmigration, Tsundere, Weak Protagonist, Wealthy Characters, Yandere

Status in COO

20 Volumes (Completed)

Licensed

No

Original Publisher

SFACG

English Translator(s)

Wu Jizun (Lord Obsidian)

Download PDF

Volume 01-05: HERE

YoshitoSakurai

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/oh-no-after-i-reincarnated-my-moms-became-son-cons/?pg=6
according to the link Volume 3 has been completed for a while now and V4 is being translated actively.
Would you mind updating the PDF of volume 3 so its complete? i would apreciate it a lot since reading a pdf from the same person connects more then reading a bunch of pdf's at random ;)
I...I..I.I WASN'T LATE BECAUSE I TRIED TO RUN INTO YOU BUT COULDN'T FIND YOU OR ANYTHING!~

bbking

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/oh-no-after-i-reincarnated-my-moms-became-son-cons/?pg=6
according to the link Volume 3 has been completed for a while now and V4 is being translated actively.
Would you mind updating the PDF of volume 3 so its complete? i would apreciate it a lot since reading a pdf from the same person connects more then reading a bunch of pdf's at random ;)

actually its been translated to like volume 7. i would recommend subbing to the translator on patrion  as the more monthly he makes the faster he comes out with chapters. right now he is releasing like a chapter every day and is about to upload 13 chapters a week once he gets 100$ more for the monthly sub.

Kertxtreme321

YoshitoSakurai

actually its been translated to like volume 7. i would recommend subbing to the translator on patrion  as the more monthly he makes the faster he comes out with chapters. right now he is releasing like a chapter every day and is about to upload 13 chapters a week once he gets 100$ more for the monthly sub.

ow didnt realise it was till volume7 lol... still i preffer to read pdf's > online with scrolling and clicking. i tend to read everything per volume > per chapter. thx for the helpfull info tho
I...I..I.I WASN'T LATE BECAUSE I TRIED TO RUN INTO YOU BUT COULDN'T FIND YOU OR ANYTHING!~

KilLaRuNa

s3577753

Please warn me first, is there mother incest in this story?

Tenzen12

There is lot of teasing nudity and stuff on incest front. Actual deed shouldn't happen until volume 10 or so (that's what I heard).

Ruisu

I hope someone can get the future chapters. I was going to join his paetron but it was as too much

bbking

Please warn me first, is there mother incest in this story?
their is but its not voluntary and it does not describe it as it happens in secret. in like vol 7 you find out one of the moms is pregnant because she raped him in secret because her dad does not want a half blood elf to have a baby with his grandson because he wants a full blooded ruler so he pressures his daughter to rape her son and get prego and then stop time on the embryo so she wont get a bloated belly and no one will know.

sorry i spoiled it but just putting it out their.. he does not want to F his moms and only one of them actually does because she is crazy yandere god and the other mom is a psychopathic killer who is obsessed with her son taking her place as ruler when she dies.   

Kertxtreme321

yadem

saca312

Synopsis: One day, I fell into the river and drowned.

The God of River looked at me, and said: "You're very brave, young one, so let me give you a mother as a reward. Would you like a golden-haired big-breasted elf mother with an extreme yandere personality, or a black-haired big-breasted sadistic human mother with a tsundere personality?"

Me: "I choose... your mom, dammit! What I really want is to quickly reincarnate!!"

The God of River smiled at me: "You are a honest lad indeed, so let me gift you both of them. From now on, you will have two mothers!"

Me: "Did you even listen to what I said?!"

Volume 6 EPUB

HardNova

KilLaRuNa