News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[Light Novel] [English] Shiinamachi-senpai's Safe Day

Started by Go-Sick, April 10, 2016, 07:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Go-Sick

Shiinamachi-senpai's Safe Day

Shiinamachi-senpai's Safe Day (椎名町先輩の安全日) is a light novel series written by Saitou Kenji and illustrated by CARNELIAN, published under the MF Bunko J label. The publication of the series is complete with 4 volumes.

Story Synopsis
"Today is my safe day, so please pay me a visit at my room." These bold words were addressed to me, Sakuradamon Jirou, from Shiinamachi Kaguya-senpai, a senior library monitor. Filled with anticipation, I visited the Clock Tower Management Room where Senpai lived, only to discover Senpai collapsed on the floor, all covered in blood. Then the situation proceeded to develop rapidly in an unexpected direction! The culprit is someone from around me? What secrets do Senpai harbor? Also, the truth about the past and the blood relations that I have kept hidden all these years and never told anyone, to think that--

With great excitement, the curtain is hereby raised on a supernatural combat story created by the partnership of Saitou Kenji x CARNELIAN!! Beautiful and seductive maidens will be weaving an original and unprecedented tale...

--Back at the time, never in my wildest dreams would I have expected it to be the day when my life approached its end.

Download:

Vol 1 http://sh.st/UUBcP
Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

gott00

Any kind soul, well, it can be a not so kind too, that may translate this?