News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[Light Novel][English] Mokushiroku Arisu

Started by Alumine, September 25, 2015, 12:51:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alumine

Title: Mokushiroku Arisu
Author: Kagami Takaya (鏡貴也)
Amazon: Link

Description :

- Now, let's kill the girl and save the world!

The world has been shattered. As a result of the most dreadful of diseases that afflicts only girls --- the 《Labyrinth Disease》. That's why the students are taking lessons. Lessons for the purpose of killing the girl. Learning magic, figuring out the map of the labyrinth, forming teams, and studying the weakness of the girl...... The time limit is 6 hours. If the girl isn't killed within that time, then the world gets destroyed.

"I have no interest in the world at all so please spare me. Frankly, it's really suffocating." Together with the one who said these words, the most horrible protagonist in history, enter the world of whizzing magic and surging youth.
A school fantasy in labyrinth raiding, begins here!

From Baka-Tsuki

Translation: larethian of Baka-Tsuki

Volume 1:   Nekaka
Volume 2:   Nekaka
Volume 2:   Nekaka

Go-Sick

Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

ppedrolo

Go-Sick

Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

AZ09XO

Good day to you cultured people.

kilyssteven

The novel isn't complete but I think it's on hiatus. No new novels published since volume 3.