News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[Light Novel] [English] Genjitsushugisha no Oukokukaizouki

Started by Go-Sick, March 05, 2017, 12:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadline14

warning derpotatoes
no double posting and read the rules !!!

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

nazuki_kurumi

Volume 6 Pre-Publication

I made an ePub straight out of the raw HTML and images from j-novel.club (costs me 5 bucks  :-\) because I don't wanna wait a whole month for the publication.

It's my first time converting HTML to ePub using Text Editor (VS Code in this case) to cut the useless html and restructure the pages based on chapters, then used Sigil to add all the HTML together and edit the title in metadata, and finally used Calibre to generate Table of Contents from heading tags and beautify the XHTML.

Well enjoy the ePub :D

Mega Link: https://mega.nz/#!b8pxVRKI!zsKIsxCV7Wp-LOWJxPDrtLTEYFNVredqLkndWp1753I
(Edit: Updated Metadata and Cover)

GAWD THANKS A LOT REALLY! Early read!

derpotatoes

warning derpotatoes
no double posting and read the rules !!!

Oh i double posted? I thought i was just giving an update on the situation, didn't know consecutive post on a different topic and datetime counts as double posting.. Sorry bout that

Well if only someone else posted something after my previous post, so this would be a non issue   :-\

mvp_kost

Symbiancross

Volume 6 Pre-Publication

I made an ePub straight out of the raw HTML and images from j-novel.club (costs me 5 bucks  :-\) because I don't wanna wait a whole month for the publication.

It's my first time converting HTML to ePub using Text Editor (VS Code in this case) to cut the useless html and restructure the pages based on chapters, then used Sigil to add all the HTML together and edit the title in metadata, and finally used Calibre to generate Table of Contents from heading tags and beautify the XHTML.

Well enjoy the ePub :D

Mega Link: https://mega.nz/#!b8pxVRKI!zsKIsxCV7Wp-LOWJxPDrtLTEYFNVredqLkndWp1753I
(Edit: Updated Metadata and Cover)

Update : Just noticed that there's a surprise Part 11 Final update in J-Novel.Club for May 17, so I will be updating this ePub when the update comes out.

thank you very much :D
you're really a hero ;D

nazuki_kurumi

[spoiler]Is it just me or is Carla going to be one of Hal's heroines? I know she wasn't Souma's from the start but after reading discussions from different sites, I assumed she was going to be one of Souma's wifes later on. Maybe I'm just reading too many harem novels haha[/spoiler] Well, time to wait months for Volume 7 I guess. Thanks for the updates!

tachibanaren

Thanks. I can continue reading this. Easily one of my favorites.

derpotatoes

can anyone make pdf for that pre-pub vol 6?

http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php?topic=2908.msg29328#msg29328
I have updated the ePub with 3 Short Stories and Epilogue 2, and added PDF version just for you  :)

Next time, just go to https://ebook.online-convert.com/convert-to-pdf , or any other online converter website, to convert ePub to PDF  ;)

u2l2rq

[spoiler]hmmm so Liscia is pregnant in this vol.6 her pregnancy will be confirmed in next vol.[/spoiler]

KuroNamake

[spoiler]hmmm so Liscia is pregnant in this vol.6 her pregnancy will be confirmed in next vol.[/spoiler]

probably yes... 8)

nazuki_kurumi

probably yes... 8)

Oooh! I can't wait! Speaking of next volume, has anyone heard about its release date?

sealplayerz

probably yes... 8)

Oooh! I can't wait! Speaking of next volume, has anyone heard about its release date?

ETA vol.7 in japan : 25-06-2018
still no cover though

nazuki_kurumi

probably yes... 8)

ETA vol.7 in japan : 25-06-2018
still no cover though

Thank you for the info! I can't wait for when Souma travels to the Empire and further his relationship with the Empress ( if ever thats going to happen )