News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[LN][EPUB] Why Not Make Both Twins "Girlfriends"?

Started by hashtag1111, February 26, 2024, 06:28:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hashtag1111

Futago Matomete "Kanojo" ni Shinai? / Why Not Make Both Twins "Girlfriends"?
Written by: Shirai Muku
Illustrated by: Chigusa Minori

Meet Usami, an honor student at the top of her class. She views me as her rival at school, but after classes, she shows me a 'different side'. She enjoys arcade games and displays a carefree smile, unlike her school persona.
To become friends with Usami, I spend time with her both during and after school. Our relationship grows, and unexpectedly, Usami confesses her feelings for me after school!
I accept her feelings, but just as I thought we were becoming a couple, another girl appears, claiming she was the one who confessed to me!
It turns out their names were Chikage Usami and Hikari Usami—they're twins!
After an unusual turn of events where both twins confess to me, I end up dating both of them, as per their suggestion. Ultimately, our days are filled with alternating solo dates and times when all three of us hang out together——

Tags: Comedy, Harem, Romance, School Life
Volumes: 1 of X (ongoing)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Download Links

Volume 1 (Epub, Mega)
https://ouo.io/uCe4C4B
WoRk In PrOgReSs

Ozmadeus99

This is nice. Twins Harem... I hope that MC from Nakano quintuplet could do the same

fajar

nothing new for this concept, even H-scen already did that magnificently, like kaede to suzu...and manhwa did too...