News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[WN][PDF][EPUB][Eng] Stealing Spree (R-18)

Started by shirlulu007, February 28, 2022, 05:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shirlulu007

Stealing Spree
by Dyrem

Onoda Ruki is just your ordinary high school student. He strived for being the Classmate A who's unimportant to the story.

Despite being the Classmate A. Onoda has a secret desire which he always had ever since young and that was to steal each and every girl from their guy.

Join him as he entered his high school days as he conquer and steal every girl he sets his eyes on. And along the way, the growth in his character and those around him.

PDF
Download

EPUB
Download

Ch 1 - 784(Too lazy to seperate per volume)

"Ever since that day, I have lived a lie, the lie of living."

shirlulu007

to those who like PLIC i recommended this one.

Zed008

Is it close to being completed or is it completed?

shirlulu007

ongoing and I don't think it will end anytime soon.

Chetan417

Chetan417

Man, that was a pretty good. shirlulu007 can you make PDF for the rest?

1dragon1

here is the chapter 504 to 967.

note that 967 is 970 on some sites as they doubled a few chapters but the chapter number still went up. i removed the doubled chapters and renumbered correctly.

there is more chapters than 967 but 968(971 on other sites) has not been uploaded to those sites. so i am going to give it some time to see if it is before worrying about the later chapters.

they are 7zip archived so just extract and view.

epub - https://mirrorace.org/m/5PPGf
pdf - https://www.mirrored.to/files/QVYZDC8V/Stealing_Spree_V.06__504-967.pdf.7z_links

Dantalian

Edit:  Trojan:Script/Ulthar.A!ml.  is contained in the download.
DO NOT DOWNLOAD FROM THE ABOVE LINKS!!
Anyone that has managed to download without any sort of protections you better check your system\

1dragon1
Each one of the mirror links trigger my antivirus. I recommend you don't archive and use a different host/ upload site. Despite thousands of downloads here you are the first uploader to cause issues. I doubt I'm going to be the only one. If not for it seeming like you put effort collecting the chapters it would look like you have malicious intent. Never had a zip file supposedly containing a pdf trigger a virus warning the second it's halfway downloaded. And of course, I checked file name and didn't end up on some random popup site.

Chetan417

Hey 1dragon1, just like Dantalian said the anti virus is getting triggered while I'm in the middle of downloading. Looking at your comment, it looks like you are legit but the download is automatically cancelled in the middle coz of anti virus warning from both windows defender and the browser. BTW I already tried other browsers but same thing happen.
It will be nice if you can upload just the PDF in the MediaFire.

JorgeFFC

Hey i can confirm that the pdf file and 7-zip is actually clean, the issues is with the host page he uploaded... like most mining pages who tries to ad infest people computer, thats why we tell others to use adblock and some other extensions to bypass such pages... u say not like it's common, but even traitoraizen tee.ai or something page sometimes does such shit. And it's not the uploaded/file at fault, it's the page redirects that sometimes does that shit. All i recommend is that to whoever wants to download to actually make sure to have their anti-virus updated and also skip those pages directly if possible lol

Just to show that the guy isn't going against uploader rules or trying to infect other people on purpose... here's a direct link skipping all the ad shit that does try to infect ur pc while u download: https://www87.zippyshare.com/v/VsfKzsf5/file.html
My anti-virus is up to date and nothing is being triggered on my side, if anything does trigger on yours there's a chance something is already within ur device before/u got from the shortner links(note that my system is a clean windows 11 original one, or being constant updated. This threat is something from 2020 that defender can remove with ease if updated anyway. So, high chances ur device was infected prior already by something else like piracy/uTorrent for example or that the ad shortener is at fault lol).

Btw... the threat mentioned above is something to take remote countrol of ur device and also used to force other people devices to do background mining, i do recommend u do a check up because as i said, the file is clean. It may also be a condition ur device was prior to even download though lols... i know some of these pages such as adfly have no guarantee of safety as the ads doesn't bypass google/antivirus companies filters btw....

Dantalian

I know how to navigate links as well as blockers. The issue wasn't getting to the download. The issue is the actual file itself. Look at the attached screenshot. All file names are as expected but something else came along for the ride. I am extremely strict about security, Running fully up-to-date windows 10 and defender, along with u blocker to deal with loops and express VPN, I can tell you for a fact I was not infected beforehand as I check daily and the only thing that is ever in my defender log is new games trying to save to a protected drive. The second ss is JorgeFFC direct link

Chetan417

JorgeFFC

In my own language:
None Threats Detected.
Peronalized Search
1 Sec.
2 Files tested(7-zip and pdf within).

System is windows 11 Home latest build. Everything up to date.

Edit: Also added Virus Total and tested the file... so yeah, the problem was within ur guys computer prior to download this or got in the way through redirects. The file is CLEAN(but ur devices ain't btw. I'd recommend a through search there on what is trying to backdoor trojans through clean download files).
Addition cause it doesn't seem u guys understood the issue. Something else is triggering a flag on ur devices/computer. Basically ur machines got infected through some ad or another thing beforehand or something is hiding within ur temp files/system files where anti-virus lacks acess, can even be piracy games and is trying to backdoor ur ass through the download, then the anti-virus notices this action and cucks it. However the file is clean lol. My up to date systems tells me it, virus total scanner with many different anti-virus says it. All i can say is that, ur device is compromised "before" u tried to download this, and it catch a tail of change while u tried downloading this here. In simple words, this file ain't at fault at all, u guys stepped upon something else and anti-virus is flagging action through the download attempt, not through the file lol. In simple words... something else is modifying the data on ur side before the download is complete... and as i said before, that virus have the potential to remote acess computers, meaning ur computer was infected "before" and through this download "attempt" it's doing it's action behind ur back on the system background. So yeah, start on safe mode no internet and wipe ur systems well in search of what the heck is modifying ur stuff there lol...

Mirufu Umai

sir 1dragon1 i cant open the files, can u re-upload w/o 7z or zip

Dantalian

JorgeFFC I could believe it being something lurking in temp files but due to my ocd and worry about compromising my main pc I attempted the download on a fresh windows 10 install on a laptop with the same results. I've come to the conclusion that the hosting site has been sending a little something extra with the download. Disabling defender and using firefox to download led to another malicious file being detected with yet another name. The issue is the host site and piggybacking. After doing a thorough search and cleaning my main pc and storage server are both clean.