News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[WN][PDF][EPUB][Eng] An A-Ranked Adventurer’s “Slow-living” ( R-18 )

Started by AzHar Sologuy, October 02, 2021, 09:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AzHar Sologuy

【 TITLE 】
An A-Ranked Adventurer's "Slow-living"
A-Rank Boukensha no Slow Life
Aランク冒険者のスローライフ

【 AUTHOR 】
Renkinou
錬金王

【 ARTIST 】
Itsuwa Katou
加藤いつわ

【 YEAR 】

【 STORY SYNOPSIS 】
Aldred, the leader of a kingdom's A-ranked party,『Black Silver』, has accomplished the task of slaying a dragon. However, he who has pursued strength his whole life has lost sight of his goal from taking down a monster of the strongest species. As he worried about what to do next in his life, it was the scenery of Nordende that popped up in his mind; A rural village by the countryside, full of natural beauty, which he only visited once during a quest in the past.

After declaring the disbandment of his party, he heads towards Nordende for a comfortable, relaxing life.

【 GENRE 】
Adult, Adventure, Fantasy, Romance, Seinen, Slice of Life

【 CAUTION ! 】
This novel contains mature themes and depictions that may not be suitable for people under the age of 18. Thus only read this novel if you are 18 or above!

【 DOWNLOAD 】[ PDF ]

Volume 1 [ PDF ] : Download(v2)

Volume 2 [ PDF ] : Download

【 DOWNLOAD 】[ EPUB ]

Volume 1 [ EPUB ] : Download

Volume 2 [ EPUB ] : Download

Support me on : https://ko-fi.com/azharsologuy

AzHar Sologuy

Chaz McDaniels

Thank you for the upload.  I appreciate the effort!

Now the editing of book 1, which I will assume the uploader has no part of, has what I can only assume is a troll.  Every word that has the letters fi or fl, drops the f.  So the protagonist is wanting to see fields of flowers.  But it's always written ields of lowers.  So that only happens 100 times or so....and doesn't include words like office, confident or flavor which end up as of ice, con ident and lavor.  It's so annoying as to be funny after awhile.  They even tease you in chapter 4 by saying fields of flowers once or twice, then right back to ields of lowers.   :o ::) ;D

I read the epub in case the pdf is different.

AzHar Sologuy

'' Thank you for the upload.  I appreciate the effort!

Now the editing of book 1, which I will assume the uploader has no part of, has what I can only assume is a troll.  Every word that has the letters fi or fl, drops the f.  So the protagonist is wanting to see fields of flowers.  But it's always written ields of lowers.  So that only happens 100 times or so....and doesn't include words like office, confident or flavor which end up as of ice, con ident and lavor.  It's so annoying as to be funny after awhile.  They even tease you in chapter 4 by saying fields of flowers once or twice, then right back to ields of lowers.   :o ::) ;D

I read the epub in case the pdf is different. ''

You're welcome.

I'm sorry about that. :-[
Fixed PDF version

Chaz McDaniels

I'm sorry for bringing it up publicly after I noticed you "Sologuy" in the credits.  I would have tried to be far more discreet about it as I'm just as prone to mistakes as anyone.  I probably would have just read over it but I was having google books read it aloud to me in the car and she only reads what she sees and even then she has issues.  My favorite being the word asses...which usually is read as-SES but nope, she reads it as ASS-es.

Anyway, I don't want to discourage you from continuing to do projects like this.  I would not have been able to read it or books like it without people like you bringing them to light.  So please, continue to do so!