News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[CN][PDF]Little Tyrant Dosen't Want To Meet with a Bad End

Started by Spynine01, January 28, 2021, 03:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spynine01

Completed Volume 5
Added up till Chapter 221

Caught up with translation again

Spynine01

Updated Volume 5
New Arc begins in the later chapter and not where it was originally left off in the pdf so I updated Volume 5 to add the remaining chapters that should be added.

Spynine01

Lemuel Matthew Elumba

Spynine01

I'll look into it and check whats the issue, if anyone else is having the same issue I'll reupload the files on another site instead so do comment and inform me.

Lemuel Matthew Elumba

Wait.... vol 1-3 is fine but the rest still needs decryption key

Spynine01

Added Mediafire Alternative links
Regarding what issues you're having, I've checked on my phone and with my friends and they arent having the same issue as you. Use the alternative links I've added for the remaining volumes.

Ryu O

It's a nice read for now (at vol3 pdf's)
Ty for sharing

Hanada

DKILLER1

My Version

【 TITLE 】
Little Tyrant Doesn't Want to Meet with a Bad End
恶役少爷不想要破灭结局

【 AUTHOR 】
Bells on Cat Ears

【 STORY SYNOPSIS 】
The moment the little tyrant of the nobles, Roel Ascart, saw his stepsister, he recalled his memories. He realized that he was in the world of a gal game he played in his previous life. To make things worse, he was the greatest villain in the common route of the game!

"I'll be killed by the main character and the four capture targets ten years from now. Is there still any hope for me?"

Just thinking about the fearsome glints of those sharp swords those beautiful capture targets held in their hands, Roel couldn't help but tremble in fear.

Till a voice finally sounded in his head.

【Welcome to the House Resurgence System】

【 GENRE 】
Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Harem, Mystery, Romance, School Life, Shounen, Supernatural

【 DOWNLOAD 】【epub】

Volume 1: Download
Volume 2: Download
Volume 3: Download
Volume 4: Download
Volume 5: Download
Volume 6: Download
Volume 7: Download
Volume 8: Download
Volume 9: Download

【 DOWNLOAD 】【pdf】

Volume 1: Download
Volume 2: Download
Volume 3: Download
Volume 4: Download
Volume 5: Download
Volume 6: Download
Volume 7: Download
Volume 8: Download
Volume 9: Download

Read the Manga: Here

Jddj Hxhxj

Hello Dkiller1, can you reupload volume 1 for wpub version? There seems to be an error with the file. Thank in advance.

DKILLER1

DKILLER1

@Jddj Hxhxj: It seems working with Moon+ Reader app as well as in pc with calibre.