News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[LN][EN]Person with An Inferior Ability Returning From Demon World

Started by bryzc1031, October 11, 2020, 11:23:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bryzc1031

Person with An Inferior Ability Returning From Demon World
Description
Yuto Domori (Domori Yuto)was born into the Domori family, a family of the strongest spirit swordsman who inherited the unusual abilities.

Because, he inherited spiritual and magical powers from his father and mother that contradicts each other. If only the magical side was sealed, his spiritual power simply leaked out and he was unable to use either of them, resulting in a peculiar constitution that prevented him from inheriting his powers.

For this reason, he received training in the Sendo from his grandfather (Kazura) Tenzo's acquaintance Soni.

Yuto showed his natural ability in learning the Sendo. Through the process, he learned that Senki does not repel either spiritual or magical power, and was able to wield the powerful and unparalleled power of simultaneous use of spiritual and magical power...

That power came at a serious price.

When he enters high school, his grandfather Kazura, a super free spirit, spends all his money on living expenses, he is kicked out of his home for a reckless reason because he is having a hard time making ends meet, and he enrolls in Horajin Kibayashi High School, which allows him to pay his tuition as long as he can pay in full.

He starts high school life with his childhood friend Mari, who played with Yuto in the past, and his friends Ichigo and Shizuka, but due to various misfortunes, the family's finances are in a state of flux.

Unable to find a good part-time job and unable to shake off his financial worries, Yuto decides to take the World Ability Agency's rank certification test, a taboo in the Domori family, in order to make ends meet.

Download link

OmegaLKSG

It's really hard to read green and yellow text on a grey background :-\

Thanks for the read anyway.

Adventurer 99

seira00100

Amateur

Sendo Erina

Can i ask why the MC name different between illustration and text?
is this novel content from different novel??
thanks for anyone who can explain this

Huginja

Can i ask why the MC name different between illustration and text?
is this novel content from different novel??
thanks for anyone who can explain this
Is there a difference in his Kanji name or what? I can't read japanese, so please elaborate further.
The MC looks at least the same in the illustrations (only checked a few in the pdf)
I always strive for new and awesome novels.

Sendo Erina

Is there a difference in his Kanji name or what? I can't read japanese, so please elaborate further.
The MC looks at least the same in the illustrations (only checked a few in the pdf)

in the illustration it said "Hiroto Domori", and text "Yuto Domori", and after read chapter 1, it changed 2 times (surname and family name), so i confused read this

Huginja

in the illustration it said "Hiroto Domori", and text "Yuto Domori", and after read chapter 1, it changed 2 times (surname and family name), so i confused read this
It really seems to say Hiroto. I only have meager knowledge of the japanese language, but sometimes names, especially in LN, are read differently than they are pronounced. It may also be that his name is Hiroto but the translator (or the translating software) just made a mistake with the kanji characters and translated his name as Yuto.
I always strive for new and awesome novels.

Kyudoka

the manga says hiroto in furigana, probably just a translation mistake

Torablue

Jose Antonio Aure

seira00100

Jose Antonio Aure