News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[CN] [Epub] [ENG] The Legend of Futian(Completed)

Started by Ahamed Faisal, October 24, 2023, 04:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ahamed Faisal

The Legend of Futian(Completed)

TITLE
The Legend of Futian

Associated Names

伏天氏

Author:

Jing Wu Hen
净无痕

Type

Web Novel(CN)

Genre

Action Adventure Comedy Drama Fantasy Harem Martial Arts Romance Xuanhuan

Status in COO

2967 Chapters (Completed)

Description:

In a time when the Divine Prefectures of the East Sea were in great disarray, Emperor Ye Qing and Donghuang the Great appeared to save the day. Under their rule, the prefectures united and all nations as well as their kings have been controlled. However, the legend of these two great heroes becomes altered when Emperor Ye Qing's name is wiped from the history books after his sudden death. All statues and images of him were destroyed and his name a taboo. Only the legend of Donghuang the Great shall live on.

Fifteen years later, a young man by the name of Ye Futian begins his journey in search for his true identity. The legend of Futian was going to be one for the history books.

Download:

Volume 1: CH(1-500) EPUB

Volume 2: CH(501-1001) EPUB

Volume 3: CH(1001-1501) EPUB

Volume 4: CH(1501-2000) EPUB

Volume 5: CH(2001-2500) EPUB

Volume 6: CH(2501-2969) EPUB

P.S- If you have any request for novel, let me know. And give me a like.

MY NOVEL INDEX
Link- http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php?topic=9982.0

3cchig0

Thanks for doing my request😄 I can finally continue it offline.

Ahamed Faisal

3cchig0

Just to let you know ch689 is missing. I decided to just skip it.

Ahamed Faisal

Ahamed Faisal

No sorry I don't upload PDF :'(  :'( . You can convert it using a online website.

3cchig0

Just to let you know again ;D Ch797 and 798 are incomplete (only got the beginning of their chapters).

Didn't want to skip them this time. Luckily you can read 2 chapters at the webnovel app if you watch some ads first.

Ahamed Faisal

Sorry for that here. The site I used seems to be that way.