News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[WN][ENG][PDF]Isekai tensei no boukensha

Started by bryzc1031, October 19, 2019, 09:12:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bryzc1031

【 TITLE 】
Isekai Tensei no Boukensha
The Adventurer Reincarnated into Another World

【 AUTHOR 】
Kenichi
ケンイチ

【 SYNOPSIS 】
Ootori Tenma, who lost his parents and was raised by his grandfather's and grandmother's friends who are living in the countryside, loses his life at the age of 25. A god of a different world called out to the ghost Tenma. This is a story about Tenma who, is liked by multiple Gods of reincarnation, receives multiple cheats and lives a second life in another world.

【 GENRE 】
Action Adventure Fantasy Harem Romance Slice of Life Tragedy

【 DOWNLOAD 】

>Volume 1<

Symbiancross

Can u pls fix the link?
It doesn't work for me

bryzc1031

i tried and its working just Click "deny" or "block" when pop up appears and it will automatically redirected you in download site

Symbiancross

i tried and its working just Click "deny" or "block" when pop up appears and it will automatically redirected you in download site

Ahh i see, Its working after using vpn, Either my ip is blocked or the site is blocked by my isp

xjacques

i think it´s in 4 volume of the series en Jnovel, can anyone upload this?

Ted Crilly

i think it´s in 4 volume of the series en Jnovel, can anyone upload this?
@ xjacques - This is the thread for the WN, not the LN. The LN thread is here, and where traitorAIZEN has uploaded J-Novel Club's official releases of volumes 1-3.
http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php?topic=9279.0

And volume 4 isn't released until 6th June, so better to make a request for it after that date than before it.
https://j-novel.club/series/isekai-tensei-recruited-to-another-world