News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[Light Novel][English][Pdf]Ensis Core

Started by arden, May 27, 2019, 10:45:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arden

Ensis Core

Series Information:
Genre: Fantasy, Comedy, Romance, Adventure, Action
Author, Illustrator, Editor: Kanda Hikaru (from The Devil's Spice)
Volumes Completed: 1
Synopsis:
Karius Corvider, a youth with the unique ability to sense emotions, is the heir to the most prestigious knight family in Arthas. Despite being the son of a legendary knight, his horrible sword skill earns him the ridicule of his peers. One day, he falls in love with a silver-haired beauty named Hilde after witnessing her amazing display of fortitude.
The only problem is she is a prisoner of war destined for endless torture and death.
Karius unleashes his magic, an ability he kept secret his entire life, and helps her escape. He doesn't have much attachment to his home except for his sister Annabelle, but he is forced to leave even her behind.
But that's okay because he gets the girl, right?
...Not exactly.
Hilde turns out to be a terrifyingly strong warrior who hates mages with a passion, and he is one of them. Exiled from his home, he travels the barren surface world together with his unwilling partner. Their adventure takes them to strange lands where they face deadly dangers and adversaries, from fantastical creatures to crafty mages... to Hilde's terrible sense of direction.
Will Karius ever pierce Hilde's heart? Or will her short sword pierce his first?

OmegaLKSG

I don't think this follows the tag rules....

Also, what's an "original light novel" supposed to mean? Aren't most light novels already original considering they were written and published? Or is this some sort of satire saying that light novel tropes are terribly overused? I don't think it would be the latter considering the relatively familiar plot synopsis.

arden

Oh, sorry bout that, I unconciously use bakatsuki as referrence for that and the author also mention that on the site

Thanks for the reminder