News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[Web Novel][ENG][PDF] Pure Love X Insult Complex

Started by Poots, March 15, 2018, 05:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akiramkl

Need reupload for
Chapter 590-700: PDF
Chapter 701-795: PDF
please, the links are dead.

JorgeFFC

Need reupload for
Chapter 590-700: PDF
Chapter 701-795: PDF
please, the links are dead.

I just downloaded then, so links still up. Something is wrong there i guess?(like an extension blocking stuff, yeah, in this case pdf makers ask that people turn off adblock since those ads may be bothersome, but kinda pays for their effort, that lets say, is kinda like a lot anyway when joining everything for someone to download easier).

akiramkl

Too bad for me then, I tried with everything off (addblocker and firewall), and that appear like a dead link for me.

Poots

Too bad for me then, I tried with everything off (addblocker and firewall), and that appear like a dead link for me.

the link still working, try clearing your cache and disable your adblock or try using different browser.

New pdf plss, it got over 820+ chapters now

I create new PDF if the chapters reach 50+ and up, btw if notice my pdf always 100± chapters in each pdf :) so yeah please bear with it for now  ;)
[url=https://imgbb.com/][/url]

Poots

u2l2rq

all download links for pdf version is not working, heck it directs to a virus ridden shit.

KurOctavia 86

Dear u2l2rq, good luck with that, I asked new links since november and nothing is done. But, in a way, I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one with this problem. Perhaps now, that'll change something.

Dantalian

The links work perfectly fine for me, thanks for the new chapters

Poots

all download links for pdf version is not working, heck it directs to a virus ridden shit.

Dear u2l2rq, good luck with that, I asked new links since november and nothing is done. But, in a way, I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one with this problem. Perhaps now, that'll change something.

LoL I've been sharing this links in the other sites and only the 2 of you who came here complaining about it, I said it before and I'll say it again all the links are fine the problems are yours, just check your browser, your adblocker, and last maybe your anti virus might be too sensitive, btw did the 2 of you even familliar with link shortener? Because I don't think it will lead you to a malware and it's not a virus cause that was differnet things.

Btw I don't force you to DL this series your free to just ignore it I don't mind, also it's seems your knowledge in computer still lacking that you can't get pass a simple ads have nice day :)

u2l2rq

1dragon1

when that page comes up WAIT. you do not have to allow the notifications(even if you did you should be able to then turn them off with your browser options). after about 10 to 15 seconds it will proceed to the next link.

and no allowing notifications is not a virus. its advertising crap. bit of a difference.

Poots

then what the heck is this then? https://imgur.com/WM1uAbH

You still indeed don't know more about link shortener your supposed to wait for this Here and ignore all the other pop ups or deny it, wait for the countdown that says "Pease wait" then skip it thats how link shortener works.

btw I'm using 3 link shortener here before the WN link to appear.

KurOctavia 86

First, I precise, that all the epub links work fine, but I hate that shit. Second, when I "skip ad", the only thing I get is a blank page for evevery pdf link. That's not about ads/virus or any bs anymore, it's just a fucking blank page. Adfly as always been shit. SO the question is: why don't you use the shortener you use for the epub links for the pdf links too???? You can simply rework a few links, that'll take a few min per link, that'll put a smile on everyone. After that, if you just want to upload link that don't work for everyone but just show off you can spam post...but no, since november, no care in the world. And cherry on the cake, you take yourself for a pro or something....Seriously, you really need to learn.  =>> traitorAIZEN (love you, yu're the best) is he best one here, learn from him dude.  Only AFTER optimizing your work, you'll have the right the show off.
PS: I know my message is rude, but you deserve it. Respect go in both way. If you can't respect people, don't expect to be respected too.

1dragon1

and with that response you deserve NOTHING. you are right respect goes both ways and you are showing none. just an entitle "i want, i want". you can always go copy the chapters and make your own PDFs if you are that desperate. no reason at all for you to be as rude as you are.

bother to read what has already been posted about how to proceed with those links. and if you are getting the screenshot posted the only reason you dont get the actual notification popup is because of an adblocker running(u2l2rq has multiple running together for whatever reason).

Poots

First, I precise, that all the epub links work fine, but I hate that shit. Second, when I "skip ad", the only thing I get is a blank page for evevery pdf link. That's not about ads/virus or any bs anymore, it's just a fucking blank page. Adfly as always been shit. SO the question is: why don't you use the shortener you use for the epub links for the pdf links too???? You can simply rework a few links, that'll take a few min per link, that'll put a smile on everyone. After that, if you just want to upload link that don't work for everyone but just show off you can spam post...but no, since november, no care in the world. And cherry on the cake, you take yourself for a pro or something....Seriously, you really need to learn.  =>> traitorAIZEN (love you, yu're the best) is he best one here, learn from him dude.  Only AFTER optimizing your work, you'll have the right the show off.
PS: I know my message is rude, but you deserve it. Respect go in both way. If you can't respect people, don't expect to be respected too.

Dude you started this and the other dude, I'm not nice to rude ppl like, I gave a proper explanation yet I get a trashing I tried to be nice at first but don't expect that there's a second time, and I'm not showing off on this I'm doing this for fun since I already made a PDF that's why I'm sharing it, also I'm not earning a shit out of this, you should be thankfull that I'm still creating PDF of this series, and stop comparing me to other uploader since were not the same person (also stop dragging them here if you have some respect to them), don't expect that I'm going to be nice to you since the other uploader here are nice to you.

Btw stop polluting this thread, if you don't like my links or too suspicious for you then DON'T download it I'm not forcing you, you can just go where this series being translated make your own pdf of this series.

EDIT: also dude that epub was not made by me, It's seems your to lazy to read the whole thread and other ppl's reponse but go and read it.