News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng] Goblin Slayer

Started by deadline14, April 19, 2017, 02:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shankstick

Volume 5 PDF

Thanks for adding the latest volume!

trapesiumz

Thank you so much for the fifth volume

GhostReader

Leonnoire26

shuiko

anyone manage a good epub convert? mine keeps doing the spacing all weird

shadow69

what epub convert? there's an epub version of the volumes a few posts back.
Download LNs [url="https://thatnovelcorner.com/"]https://thatnovelcorner.com/[/url]

ghost dragon

Considering how long this vol took Im guessing vol 6 will be next year after the anime ends at the earliest

hayka

Volume 5 PDF
Thanks for the pdf update
HAHA......Wait,Wait, you for real?

3red

someone posted all 5 volumes on Nyaa, epub format

AKtan

Considering how long this vol took Im guessing vol 6 will be next year after the anime ends at the earliest

I dont think so, all things related to goblin slayer except anime are done by yenpress, the raw is already vol 7. the release is just on yenpress whim. but yeah it's on 22 january next year.
Yay lol

ghost dragon

I dont think so, all things related to goblin slayer except anime are done by yenpress, the raw is already vol 7. the release is just on yenpress whim. but yeah it's on 22 january next year.

Im very well aware of that and thats what I mean by how long it will take. YP is notorious for their long release dates with a gap of AT LEAST 2-3 months per volume. Take DanMachi for example for both the main story and Sword Oratoria. The last release for both was last June. Its been almost 4 months since then.

Robotnik

Just found about this LN and site because of the anime adaptation this season. Just a big thx all around !!

Altair545

Thx for Volume 5 also we're getting the Year One side story volume on the 30th right damn can't wait hope it's good.
Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.

OmegaLKSG

I'm starting to consider reading this since the anime looks awesome. Just one question though, does he always wear armor and hide his everything like the covers would suggest?

ghost dragon

I'm starting to consider reading this since the anime looks awesome. Just one question though, does he always wear armor and hide his everything like the covers would suggest?

Yes. Only time he would take it off is when he sleeps or he needs to send it in for repairs