News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[Light Novel] [English] Tsurugi no Joou to Rakuin no Ko

Started by Go-Sick, February 22, 2016, 04:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Go-Sick

Tsurugi no Joou to Rakuin no Ko

Tsurugi no Joou to Rakuin no Ko (剣の女王と烙印の仔) also known as The Sword Queen and the Branded Child is a light novel written by Hikaru Sugii. The illustrations are done by Yu Jin. The series is complete at 8 volumes and is published by MF Bunko J.

Story Synopsis
Chris was a boy who was cursed with the Brand of the Beast that devoured the fates of the surrounding people. His life changed when he met a girl when he was wandering a corpse-laden battlefield as a young mercenary. She, Minerva, appeared before his eyes waving a huge sword in clothes of pure white. With the power of foresight and overwhelming swordsmanship, she was a legendary swordswoman feared as a grim reaper. Smiling in slaughter and weeping in sleep, that was the heavy burden shouldered by the girl. That fateful night, Minerva's fate of being killed by Chris was distorted by the brand. The two souls destined to be in the company of death met in the depths of despair. In the symphony of blades and blood, the boy and girl's beautiful legend of sorrowful magnificence is born!

Download

Vol 1 http://sh.st/IRz4X
Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

tyrantnyx

Has any more of this been translated, or has it been dropped?

MaskedHuman

According to novelupdates, this series stopped updating since 2014.
"Hey there, it's me, Femt!"

darkeningsight

I remember reading this when just after the first vol was translated and was hoping for a long tiime for more.
Wish someone would pick it up, fan or otherwise. I've got no problem paying for a good book.

JYK3216

I know that feeling because ive been waiting too T_T.
I like the nice mix of horror, romance, action, with all the crazy things in it.
The visions still give me creeps when I think what they have done.