News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[LN][PDF] The Girls Who Traumatized Me Keep Glancing at Me

Started by The Beyblade Channel, October 24, 2022, 06:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Beyblade Channel

The Girls Who Traumatized Me Keep Glancing at Me, but Alas, It's Too Late

Synopsis

I, Yukito Kokonoe, have bad luck with women. I've always been in trouble, my mother hates me, my sister dislikes me, my childhood friend who I thought I'm in love with rejects me before I confess my feelings to her, and then she tells me a lie while I'm still heartbroken. As a result, I found myself completely emotionally broken, and it was too late to do anything about it, but...

"It's my fault ...... everything is my—-"

"I'm sorry, Yuki! I'm not like that—-"

For some reason, I think the women who traumatized me are glancing at me. ......

This is a love comedy about a boy who has been hurt too much to accept kindness and the women who have hurt him, a love comedy of misunderstandings that doesn't start at all, starting when it's too late!

Genre

Comedy, Drama, Harem, Psychological, Romance, School Life, Tragedy

Volume 01: lyksoomu.com/d98F

Jose Antonio Aure

Lemark

Leofreeze

Hey, is there any more info on this book? I loved the concept and want to know more? Even a better translated one will do.
<Leofreeze>
<HiddenHayze>
<VileShayde>

Tegual

Soafp translated both the LN and the WN. The WN has quite a bit more to it, generally speaking while the LN is better written the WN has a better story.

Animestuff

Animestuff