News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[Light Novel][English] Hyouketsu Kyoukai no Eden

Started by Alumine, January 20, 2012, 09:28:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alumine

Title: Hyouketsu Kyoukai no Eden
Author: Kei Sazane

Description :

"Acknowledge moving to Eden magical sealing process, please connect the Sophia code" a girl was asked to put the barrier, and through her cheek there were tears sliding down. "Shelltis..will we be able to meet again?" A world where humans are ruled by an existence called Yuugenshu. And only by The Priestess's prayer, the floating continent "Orbie Clar" was the only place where humans can live. Ymy, the barrier priestess, was waiting for a boy that will protects her, her childhood friend Shelltis. As a heretic, he was expelled from the continent but before he was expelled he promised Ymy that he'll definitely come back to her side.

A girl who is personify by understanding the world and a boy who is rejected by it. A story of two conflicting feeling, and a multi layered world fantasy.

From mangaupdates

Volume 1 Mediafire
Volume 2 Mediafire
Volume 3 Mediafire
Volume 4 Mediafire
Volume 5 solidfiles

Translation: C.E. Light Novel Translations, 桜翻訳!

Zyibis

Someone stole my light novel uploading job. O.O Just kidding.

This sounds interesting so I'll give it a read.

Alumine

....might as well contribute since few light novels are posted...

i'll upload more you want... ;)

Geckoey Lurker

Oohh, how did I miss this. This look quite nice. /GET

And if we want more ? I think the answer is obvious enough. ;D

Dusk

If you like this series and want to read volume 3, I suggest you vote on the "what should I translate" poll at the translator's blog. Also, you'll find a few other series translated by him on his site that's not available anywhere else in English.

http://cetranslation.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-comes-next.html

Green_Tea

Alumine

Updated Volume 1 the translator missed a part located on the final chapter: the touching fingertips below the line "After the moment of silence" page 310

Alumine

Alumine

Alumine

Go-Sick

Hyouketsu Kyoukai no Eden

Hyouketsu Kyoukai no Eden (氷結鏡界のエデン) is the light novel series written by Sazane Kei (細音啓) and illustrated by Kasukabe Akira (カスカベアキラ). It is published by Fujimi Shobo under their imprint, Fujimi Fantasia Bunko.

The series is currently complete at 13 volumes.

Story Synopsis
"Acknowledge moving to Eden magical sealing process, please connect the Sophia code" a girl was asked to put the barrier, and on her cheek there were tears sliding down. "Sheltis..will we be able to meet again?" A world where humans are ruled by an existence called Yuugenshu. People were able to survive because of the floating continent, Orbie Clar, which protected by Priestesses' prayers. Ymy, the barrier priestess, was waiting for a boy that will protect her, her childhood friend Shelltis. Shelltis had once aimed to become a Sen'nenshi - a partner of Ymy, his childhood friend and also a Priestess. However, because he fell from the continent to the EdenGarden of Corrupted Song, he harbored Mateki, what only Yuugenshu have inside his body, and was exiled from SophiaTenketsu Palace where Ymy lives. but before he was expelled he promised Ymy that he'll definitely come back to her side.

A girl who is personified by understanding the world and a boy who is rejected by it. A story of two conflicting feeling, and a multi-layered world fantasy.

Note that Tasogare-iro no Uta Tsukai is a prequel to this story, written by the same author.

Download:

Vol 1 - 6
http://sh.st/OJwL9
Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

sebastianpw

hikari1189

JapaneseFandom

Damn I totally forgot about this series lol, anyways volume 7 has been completed for around half a year now, I hope someone can make a PDF/ePub of it.

Jayanth555

Damn I totally forgot about this series lol, anyways volume 7 has been completed for around half a year now, I hope someone can make a PDF/ePub of it.

Vol 7 EPUB ||  PDF
For fastest LN Updates: [url="https://justlightnovels.com"]https://justlightnovels.com[/url]