News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng] Battle Divas - The Incorruptible Battle Blossom Princess

Started by deadline14, April 30, 2018, 02:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadline14

【 Title 】
Battle Divas: The Incorruptible Battle Blossom Princess
戦華の舞姫 戦華ノ姫君ハ汚レナイ

【 Author 】
Kouka Kishine

【 Illustrator 】
Nekonabeao

【 Genre 】
Fantasy , Magic

【 Desciption 】
Once upon a time, our world was blessed by the Valkyrie, a goddess of war whose fleeting beauty shone brilliantly on the battlefield.
Her campaign against the wretched Demon King proved victorious, with the evil being sealed away by the beautiful warrior.

Many years later, the young King Alnoa has just returned home after staving off another invasion of his homeland.
Before he can even change out of his battle attire, his sister Cecilia comes to him with startling news:
Sharon and Lesfina, both princesses and Divas blessed with the power of the Valkyrie, seek his hand in marriage.

Alnoa isn't fond of the idea, but his feelings mean little in the face of politics. He arranges to meet them one month apart and will choose one to be his bride,
ushering in a new era for his kingdom.

Now it's time for our young king to meet the first candidate. He awaits her at the castle gates...
But wait! Both candidates showed up at the same time!?

【 Download 】
Volume 1 ePub | PDF

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

Kuroe

First!! emm i mean... Thanks for the upload. It looks interesting.

KuroNamake

mokonaw

I can already see the poor guy will have a lot of women troubles....

Thx for the pdf

miw_sholihan

Just ordinary guy from Wkwkland

Si-Saiz

just enjoy read Light Novel, Watch Anime, & make money (of course with a good way).

so let's know each other & share happiness

Altair545

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.

gott00

Hello there, How are you doing?............ So, anyone knows when vol. 2 will be avaible?

Adol25

Gundam

thanks for this. start a new kingdom fantasy,harem (and i like this illustrator ::) )

NTRBaron

shuiko

From what I've searched, this has been series is completed in Japan at 3 Volumes only. Apparently it didn't do to well in 2016, though it saw a upright in popularity 2018, but nothing that special for a comeback. A rushed ending apparently. Vol 1 was very stereotypical, but I still enjoyed it. Sad to see it end at 3 vols.

NTRBaron

From what I've searched, this has been series is completed in Japan at 3 Volumes only. Apparently it didn't do to well in 2016, though it saw a upright in popularity 2018, but nothing that special for a comeback. A rushed ending apparently. Vol 1 was very stereotypical, but I still enjoyed it. Sad to see it end at 3 vols.
must be because its the common dense harem protag stereotype.

mokonaw

still, I would like to be able to read vol 2 and 3 to see for myself....

KmonX123

The art is wasted on such stereotypical stuff. Harem? thats fine but the story is Meh.