News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate <恋と選挙とチョコレート> [v1.1]

Started by lsssk11331, March 17, 2018, 11:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lsssk11331

Description:
Two childhood friends attend Takafuji Gakuen: Yuuki, who wants to fall in love, and Chisato, who hates chocolates. They are part of the food research club along with their friend and classmate Mifuyu. Even though it's a food research club, they don't actually do anything except for buying candy with the club budget and enjoying their time together. It is an irreplaceable place to them. However, the club's existence is in danger with one of the student council president candidates, Satsuki, vowing to close all clubs that don't do anything. Since their club is in this list, they do their best to save it but there's no other way but to participate in the student council president elections and defeat her. Yuuki is persuaded by Chisato to run in the election. At first he isn't interested at all, but since the club members are trying their hardest, he too wants to win to save the club.

[From Hau~ Omochikaeri!]

Game Information:
Title: Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate
Original title: 恋と選挙とチョコレート
Aliases: Koichoco, Love, Election & Chocolate, Love Election and Chocolate, Love, Elections & Chocolate, 恋チョコ
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
Links: Wikipedia
Developer: Vridge Inc. & sprite
Publishers: (Japanese) sprite & ASCII Media Works
(English) Basic Translations

Relations: Shares characters: Ima Sugu Onii-chan ni Imouto Datte Ii...

Related anime: [DB-ANN] Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate (2012)

Available at: Japanese PlayStation Portable version at Play-Asia.com for US$ 159.99 »

More Information:
VNDB

Screenshot:

Download Link (Mega + Other):
Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate <恋と選挙とチョコレート> [v1.1] (3.59 GB)
Download

As of 2018-09-06, lsssk11331 is officially signing off..... Thanks for the support guys. じゃあね

Arifureta

lsssk11331

Is it in English??
I mean with built I. English patch??
yes it is already pre-patched.

As of 2018-09-06, lsssk11331 is officially signing off..... Thanks for the support guys. じゃあね

Swswsws

hey does it have safe patch already? or do I have to download it myself?

Swswsws

welp cant download anything mega is too big need to upgrade it and other links are deadq

pomphent

Now this is a game I've not seen in a long while. Thanks for the patch as well.