News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[WN][PDF] Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

Started by Azura Ren, May 11, 2018, 07:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azura Ren

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
(Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken)

Tensura

Web Novel

Synopsis

​A man is stabbed by a robber on the run after pushing his coworker and his coworker's new fiance out of the way.

As he lays dying, bleeding on the ground, he hears a voice.

This voice is strange and interprets his dying regret of being a virgin by giving him the [Great Sage] unique skill! Is he being made fun of ?!

Genre

Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Shounen.

Credits

Author:
Fuse

Illustrator:
Mitz Vah

Translator:
Guro Translation
Fuse

Download

Download Link(s): [PDF]

_Arc 01--10: http://movincle.com/7hB4

Side Stories: http://motriael.com/6j4Y

Notes

Arcs:
    + 01. Empowerment Arc
    + 02. Forest Disturbance Arc
    + 03. Life in the Royal Capital Arc
    + 04. Birth of the Demon Lord Arc
    + 05. Saint Demon Confrontation Arc
    + 06. Founding the Demon Capital Arc
    + 07. Demon Lord' Gambit Arc
    + 08. Empire's Invasion Arc
    + 09. Clash of the Dragons and Demon Arc
    + 10. Tenma Great War Arc

Side Stories:
01. Rimuru's Elegant Escape
    + Part 1-24 (END)

02. Visit to the Unknown
    + Part 1-19 (END)

03. Other Side Stories
    + The Everyday Lives of Certain Adventurers
    + Night Butterfly
    + Hot Spring
    + Paradise View
    + Tempest Academy Festival Event

◆ Alternative Links: [url="//www.fb.com/JNovelCodex"]www.fb.com/JNovelCodex[/url]

[url="https://ko-fi.com/JNovelCodex"]https://ko-fi.com/JNovelCodex[/url]

MaskedHuman

"Hey there, it's me, Femt!"

Chetan417

Hey anyone know at which arc does the manga stopped recently. Well  in manga there are delicates from demon Kingdom visited the town and doing some trade

chevovader

I really hope the ppl that are doing the Trans of this project, have not drop it  Q.Q

Clarus

I really hope the ppl that are doing the Trans of this project, have not drop it  Q.Q
The translation is still in progress by Guro and Asian Hobbyist. You can track it using novelupdate: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/tensei-shitara-slime-datta-ken/

Si-Saiz

just enjoy read Light Novel, Watch Anime, & make money (of course with a good way).

so let's know each other & share happiness

Altair545

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.

GhostReader

AZ09XO

Just note that translation of the main series has been completed, the translator only has the 'extra' chapters left.
Good day to you cultured people.

John Titor

yes, it is still being translated, but as of right now, I do believe it only has one or two more chapters to be translated before the end. really good story, and the translations are good too. definitely worth the time to read it.

IchsanWin32

For everyone who want to compile this series into pdf, please retain the mad short story that have been in each chapter on Clown's translation. o(^^o)

XSekundesX

The main series has been completely translated. I believe there's only the illustrations and the side stories left.
Even today, I managed to survive.

echjarr

does anyone hv a complete epub/pdf as in everything in 1 file because having to open and close volume kinda ruins binge reading for me

epsilon

First I must say thank you to those who translated, I did enjoy reading... BUT... OMFG the amount of grammatical and syntactical errors in some chapters. it's like every other sentence uses a wrong tense etc. I am not even talking like using an em-dash when you should be using a full stop or something stupid like that, in a fan translation you are not expecting perfect use of grammar, but there is a point to where almost any native english speaker would pick up these errors without trying which reduces the enjoyment of reading

[spoiler]As Venom and co felt, if Arios unleash the sword's power, he
can*[1] release "Severance Wave" which +[2] cut everything.

However, the power is too big and it will*[3] affect the city as
well.

Arios was placed in a situation where he could do nothing but
to fight Venom and co with such restriction.

This was all due to the effect of the[Lucky Field]created by
Masayuki.

Arios who +[4] looking down on his lower-​ranked opponent, but
unaware he was caught in a dilemma.

[1] can could (while talking about a hypothetical you should less definite language)
[2] +would (same+ syntax error)
[3] will would (same)
[4] +was (syntax error)
[/spoiler]

As you can see these are really basic things which a proof read would easily fix. The solutions I gave are not the most optimal I admit, but to optimally solve the grammar and syntax errors you would have to re-arrange the sentences. This is basically to avoid re-using basic words like "would", "could" etc.

I am halve tempted in a re-read in like a year or so to edit it my self...

Chetan417

First I must say thank you to those who translated, I did enjoy reading... BUT... OMFG the amount of grammatical and syntactical errors in some chapters. it's like every other sentence uses a wrong tense etc. I am not even talking like using an em-dash when you should be using a full stop or something stupid like that, in a fan translation you are not expecting perfect use of grammar, but there is a point to where almost any native english speaker would pick up these errors without trying which reduces the enjoyment of reading

[spoiler]As Venom and co felt, if Arios unleash the sword's power, he
can*[1] release "Severance Wave" which +[2] cut everything.

However, the power is too big and it will*[3] affect the city as
well.

Arios was placed in a situation where he could do nothing but
to fight Venom and co with such restriction.

This was all due to the effect of the[Lucky Field]created by
Masayuki.

Arios who +[4] looking down on his lower-​ranked opponent, but
unaware he was caught in a dilemma.

[1] can could (while talking about a hypothetical you should less definite language)
[2] +would (same+ syntax error)
[3] will would (same)
[4] +was (syntax error)
[/spoiler]

As you can see these are really basic things which a proof read would easily fix. The solutions I gave are not the most optimal I admit, but to optimally solve the grammar and syntax errors you would have to re-arrange the sentences. This is basically to avoid re-using basic words like "would", "could" etc.

I am halve tempted in a re-read in like a year or so to edit it my self...
as an non native english speaker , i could manage it. if it exceeds than what you given in spoiler section, then its bad