News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng] Invaders of the Rokujouma!?

Started by Go-Sick, December 06, 2015, 05:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadline14

deadline14 any chance you'll be posting your version of volume 15 and 16?

uhhmm i just got 15 today
Volume 15   ePub | PDF

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

Darkhhawk

deadline14 any chance you'll be posting your version of volume 15 and 16?

uhhmm i just got 15 today
Volume 15   ePub | PDF

Just wanted to take a moment to say thank you very much

Hope Esthiem

ixion34

Volume 30 still not available??
vol.30 probably sale in Jan. you can check on J-novel website

deadline14

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

Altair545

Harem end because after this there are after story

Wait what ???? 29 volumes for a harem ending ? so the author just pissed on everyones face ...... so does he choose anyone on the after story?

wait how does the author pissed on everyones faces,

Fuck i thought it was gonna be an open ending when he picks no one but now that i'm reading this shit it seems like he's gonna end up with everyone ? i mean i'm sorry bro i thought harem ending = picking no one.
If he ends up with all the girls then i guess it's all right.
If he doesn't pick anyone then yeah wtf how can you just do that after 30 volumes .....
Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.

Reiva12

Harem end because after this there are after story

Wait what ???? 29 volumes for a harem ending ? so the author just pissed on everyones face ...... so does he choose anyone on the after story?

wait how does the author pissed on everyones faces,

Fuck i thought it was gonna be an open ending when he picks no one but now that i'm reading this shit it seems like he's gonna end up with everyone ? i mean i'm sorry bro i thought harem ending = picking no one.
If he ends up with all the girls then i guess it's all right.
If he doesn't pick anyone then yeah wtf how can you just do that after 30 volumes .....
well with how the story progresses its more like the girls will not accept any choice other than chose them all, even the one who most forward like Kiriha already accept she can't support koutaro alone or being the "only one", no to mention some girls already will not able have a decent life without Koutaro

Altair545

well with how the story progresses its more like the girls will not accept any choice other than chose them all, even the one who most forward like Kiriha already accept she can't support koutaro alone or being the "only one", no to mention some girls already will not able have a decent life without Koutaro

Damn my mistake then i'm sorry lol i confused a full harem ending with an open ending, damn not only have i shamed my whole family and my ancestors, i've shamed myself and made a fool of myself.

Welp if it's a Harem ending then that just makes this 100% better i was hesitating about reading this but i see that my fears were unfounded thx for clearing it up.
Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.

Icku

Damn my mistake then i'm sorry lol i confused a full harem ending with an open ending, damn not only have i shamed my whole family and my ancestors, i've shamed myself and made a fool of myself.

Welp if it's a Harem ending then that just makes this 100% better i was hesitating about reading this but i see that my fears were unfounded thx for clearing it up.

Except it didn't end yet. Also the author is planning to write "what if mc started dating xxx" volumes for each of the characters. It's heading more towards open ending.

0TaKu

last part of vol 30 in 6 hours. wow, exacly 1 hour afer new year.
:D
also can somebody make a pdf of it later?

Dark Warrior

Invaders of the Rokujouma!?
Official J-Novel Club Ver

Vol-30 Normal PDF Ver || Dark Mode PDF Ver || EPUB
Download LNs - [url="https://www.justlightnovels.com/"]https://www.justlightnovels.com/[/url]

Download WN's with Direct Download Links (No Short links) - [url="https://www.rndnovels.com/"]https://www.rndnovels.com/[/url]

0TaKu

Invaders of the Rokujouma!?
Official J-Novel Club Ver

Vol-30 Normal PDF Ver || Dark Mode PDF Ver || EPUB

arigatou gosaimazu

Altair545

So was volume 30 the last one in the main story ? or still 1 more?

ixion34

So was volume 30 the last one in the main story ? or still 1 more?
no vol.29's just finish main story vol.30's after main story so this series still continue btw vol.31 probably will come on next month.