News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[Raising Sim][RPG] Princess Maker 2

Started by Mana, September 18, 2010, 08:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mana

Original Title: プリンセスメーカー2
Developer: GAINAX
Release Date: 1993

Official

Description:
The story begins with a demon army attacking the kingdom, led by Lucifon  the Prince of Darkness. A wandering swordsman sneaks into the camp one night and defeats Lucifon in hand-to-hand combat. He and his armies retreat. The grateful King invites him to stay and grants him an annual salary of 500 gold pieces. Then, one night, the swordsman hears a voice and goes out to see a girl floating in an orb of light. He is then spoken to by the girl's  patron deity who asks him to raise her.

Game:
Multiupload

This is an old DOS game, but it runs just fine under Windows XP SP3. If you have any problems or if you want it to have a more polished look, you can always use DosBox.

Green_Tea

GETCHU!

lol I got that off Kisaku. Well, this will be fun.

sazabi

blakraven66

Says I can't run it in fullscreen mode but there's no option to run this in windows mode...

NoSense

yay, a Raising Sim... love these things.
Have to try it out

Well, doesn't run on Win7 x64 (not that I'm surprised), but luckily there's DosBox around.
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

Mana

Says I can't run it in fullscreen mode but there's no option to run this in windows mode...

MS-DOS games running on a window by default, that's a new one. Try using DosBox.

blakraven66

MS-DOS games running on a window by default, that's a new one. Try using DosBox.
Thanks.