News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[KN] Over the Rainbow

Started by SaMo, August 29, 2010, 11:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaMo

Miku is 19 years old, and she's confined to a hospital bed since her seventh birthday because of a nasty disease that ruined mind and body alike.
But now even her hospital doctor and therapist cannot stand anymore to simply watch the pain of her existence: thus... ~ From VNDB.ORG

English Patch
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Spanish Patch/Parche en Castellano
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Game
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Download, unzip the game, install, unzip the patch and copy to the game installation folder.

Credits to:
Patch [Tengu Translations]
Game [Internet]   ::)

KoutoutekiSonzai

"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

Zyibis

Shouldn't this be tagged as [H-Game] sine it's 18+?

arcwest1

SaMo

Shouldn't this be tagged as [H-Game] sine it's 18+?

mmmmmm.. yeah. But still it's a Kinetic Novel.
+18 added.

Yossarian762

Awesome, thanks. I was really looking for something to play lately :P

Mana

As it was stated before, there are so few "kinetic", "sound", "whatever" novels in English that we post all of them as "Visual Novels" or "H-Games".

EDIT: With all of that I forgot about this: thanks!

sazabi

Green_Tea

She looks cute enough to die.

Cute enough to die for too.

Kureha

You don't really need the 18+ here as it's in the adult section to begin with.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Yossarian762

Does this game need some sort of a crack, or just not like it when I install it in a non-default install folder? I used applocale to install it and am trying to use it to run it but it just gives me some sort of error.

Angelus

Does this game need some sort of a crack, or just not like it when I install it in a non-default install folder? I used applocale to install it and am trying to use it to run it but it just gives me some sort of error.

try with NTLEA http://galstars.konosekai.com/download/NTLEA/index.html

Yossarian762

SaMo

Thanks, but how do I use that?

Are you using Windows Vista??