News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[KN] Higurashi When They Cry Kai "Matsuribayashi"

Started by Kureha, July 16, 2010, 12:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emiya

Emiya your avatar is broken, thought you'ld like to know.

As for the file, it's still there for me.

Well , I may have made a mistake, The file certainly is there, but when i click the link and try to download the file it redirects me to the 320 page, which is the page where it says that the key is either invalid or the file has been deleted. Well , I've been trying to download the file for almost half a day but to no avail. I'd really appreciate it if someone uploaded the second part. I know i'm asking too much and if it's too much of a bother , I'll just find some other way to get the file. Also, I know my avatar is broken and i'll fix it , thanks for the heads up.

Anyway, sorry to trouble you all and thanks.

justinefremlouw

For those of you who have problems getting it
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PG18U3EJ
Includes everything but the graphics patch

SaMo

Thank's for sharing!
Now i had the complete Higurashi series.
Waiting for someone to upload Downhill Night 2  ;D

Emiya

For those of you who have problems getting it
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PG18U3EJ
Includes everything but the graphics patch

Many thanks Justine, I appreciate it  :)

Elucidus

Kyaksa

btw... what do you think our the chances of Rei being translated?

Zetsu

Mangagamer translate fandiscs. I not sure about Rei but small chance exists

Mana

I guess that it depends on the sales of the entire Higurashi series.

kyrt

I guess that it depends on the sales of the entire Higurashi series.
Which is probably not that good considering so many people pirate the games (these tend to be more pirated than others). But I can't really blame anyone. There kind of expensive. I still may buy them in the future (since I like the games and want to support them) but at the moment I just can't afford it.

molitar

Ok I found out what the UI patch does and it sucks.  You lose the controls in the bottom right corner.  Next the whole window has more of a film over it it's less transparent when text is showing.. so I would avoid the UI.Patch it's awful.

Yagami

Mangagamer got all licenses above the all 7th Expansion's visual novel series,including Umineko No Naku Koro Ni u_u

Kyaksa

Mangagamer got all licenses above the all 7th Expansion's visual novel series,including Umineko No Naku Koro Ni u_u

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! D8

I support translating Higurashi BUT NOT UMINEKO!!!! They're already being translated by Witch Hunt and I don't want to lose the epic OST of Umineko. ;0;!!! It has to be lie, tell me it's a lie! TT^TT...

They better not touch Umineko.... Or us fans will attack (I hope >.<)

Mana

Now that the final chapter of the Higurashi was just released a short while ago, are there any plans on working with 07th expansion on trying to acquire the Umineko license?

I don't know of any plans for MangaGamer to work on Umineko, but I hear some fans have received Ryuukishi's blessing and are nearly finished with their translation of it.

Yes, that's completely what Kouryuu stated a couple of weeks ago.

EDIT: And I just checked their forums and their blog, but there wasn't any announcement of that kind after that interview.

Kyaksa

This is not really connected to the topic... But does anyone know where I can download the english dub of Higurashi?? (not that I actaully like the dubbing... it's just it's subless) I looked everywhere but I can still cannot find it!