News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[RPG] Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de

Started by Angelus, March 22, 2010, 10:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seipher

Here it is, i cheated a bit on HP cause i was getting annoyed but if you level them up in the hardest it will fix, but if you play normal/hard it will still stay the same

ive done Aselia then Esperias in that order so far.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ijzx1lwon1t

Mizuno

What bonus do you get when you start New Game+(or something)?

Seipher

Choice of seeing the 1st chapter in english instead of jibberish and all your Levels / Skills carry over.

Angelus

Here it is, i cheated a bit on HP cause i was getting annoyed but if you level them up in the hardest it will fix, but if you play normal/hard it will still stay the same

ive done Aselia then Esperias in that order so far.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ijzx1lwon1t

Thanks !!!!

inferno_flamex

I'd seriously appreciate it if anyone could help me out...

Im downloading through torrent...
but im noticing that the zipped version here is an 'extraction' from the torrent...
To be specific.. Its only the 'original' version.. That is translated..

Now.. My question is.. Since im downloading through torrent which i believe has EVERYTHING...
Which one is the 'original' viersion that the patch works for...

Angelus

I'd seriously appreciate it if anyone could help me out...

Im downloading through torrent...
but im noticing that the zipped version here is an 'extraction' from the torrent...
To be specific.. Its only the 'original' version.. That is translated..

Now.. My question is.. Since im downloading through torrent which i believe has EVERYTHING...
Which one is the 'original' viersion that the patch works for...

The translation only works with : Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de

A special edition port from ps2 without  eroge

Here is a Torrent:

http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=120043

inferno_flamex

Angelus...
As always...

Maaaaaaaadddd Respects to you bro.. XD

inferno_flamex

Sorry for the double post but...

HOooolllyyy Sheeeeet..

This game is perhaps one of the most hardest game i've ever had to play in first playthrough. (Not including Demon's Souls.. Coz that's still a GIP)
Not only is the enemy LEVELS higher than my average units.. Pretty much every other characters besides the main heroines, are pretty much gonna get clobbered.. and die... And i dont want anyone to die..

Is one of your units dieing a 'natural' thing during first playthrough?

And not to mention the 'Auto-Next-Turn-Once-Everyone-Moved' thing that i so awesomely detest...
(Call it my Super Robot Wars pet peeve)

... Im seriously considering on using that 'lvl60+ clear save' and start anew...
To be honest, i find the story quite slow. >_>
Maybe its because i kept on loading last save should any of my units die..

Is there anything 'Spoilerific' or any 'Major Changes' if i used that Lvl60 Savestate?
I got as far as.. Kyoko and Kooin (spelling i guess)...
[spoiler]"THEN ATONE FOR IT"... Dies... crap.. there goes 2 units that could actually help me out...[/spoiler]

haxbbq

Build only the necessary building, demolish the useless one, I never find any use of tower and other elemental modifier building also it's more cost efficient to build a high level Ether Converter than several low level.

Don't bother to level up sub-spirits before the main spirits/estranger reach a comfortable level and by that I mean until they learn a useful move that could kill an enemy in one turn or move up class.

There is a nice Japanese guide that works perfectly fine with google translate if you want, the level up chart is particularly useful.

http://omoteura.com/aseliaps2/aseliaps2top.htm

And before I forgot, never ever bother to use or level up Helion.

Seipher

Well if you use the 60 savegame i posted, you'll be able to get Kyouko and Tokimi Routes since its a 2nd playthrough. and you'll get a little bit more story that was left out the first time around.

Heres a save of everything completed if anyone wants it, everyones at 99, and all endings done so you can do whatever ones you want.

http://www.mediafire.com/?yhyx0q2ncxm

Zyibis

I just started this game and I'm looking for some pointers to help me out.

Gallowsraven

I know this may sound a little stupid but how do you use the save game posted? And sorry for being a lurker far too long, but I just can't get the game out of my mind and I want to finish it already.. Thanks to anyone who can help.. Thanks for uploading a good game btw...  ;D

Seipher

Open it with Winrar or 7zip and drag the file into the games folder where you installed it, load up the game and hit new game, should let you choose Normal / Hard / Very Hard.

inferno_flamex

Open it with Winrar or 7zip and drag the file into the games folder where you installed it, load up the game and hit new game, should let you choose Normal / Hard / Very Hard.

Yeah, what seipher said.. But dont forget to copy your original save to someplace safe... Wouldnt want you to have your original safe copied over now would we?...

Oh.. and Zyibis..
Sorry bro.. But cant really help you out there myself.. all i can say is that... good luck.. and...

SAVE TONS!..

Question.. What happen to girls that die while fighting? They die for good right?.. Until a new game +.. rite?