News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Koihime Musou

Started by Kureha, September 11, 2010, 06:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kureha

[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

STARSBarry

yeah..... ya know the amount of times i tired to watch the anime of this..... but my GOD there all just so annoying...

sazabi

really crappy anime indeed, really disliked the loli redhead that was one of the "three sisters"

apparently game wont be ready till next year

STARSBarry

the problem i have with games like these is.... i dont enjoy the gameplay, the only game that i have so far is galaxy angel... and only becouse of the homeworld style combat.... although if you compare it to homeworld its poor... and if you compare to homeworld 2 well........ yeah out of the water sunk, but it was still fun

is this one of those awfull grindy JRPG combat with square where you have to many units to mange and the diffculty has a learning curve only described as OVERHANGING CLIFF!

i really hate those its like a faux challenge...

oh sorry random rant summery.... i like Visual novels to be visual novels and games to be games.... i dont mind slight VN attached onto a massive overhanging RPG (aka ar tonelico, mana khemia) but when you have a horrible JRPG slammed on thats no fun.... (aka agarest) its a big miss in my book

Kureha

I'm actually interested in quite a few of the characters, but I agree that the tiny ones are mostly annoying.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Mana

oh sorry random rant summery.... i like Visual novels to be visual novels and games to be games.... i dont mind slight VN attached onto a massive overhanging RPG (aka ar tonelico, mana khemia) but when you have a horrible JRPG slammed on thats no fun.... (aka agarest) its a big miss in my book

Without that, there wouldn't be any of the glorious Super Robot Wars games.

Sure, they make you suffer, until Hi-Nu Gundam becomes untouchable and GaoGaiGar starts turning everything into light, even stars.

STARSBarry

i hear that.... unfortuantely the only super robot wars game i actually enjoyed was endless frontier.... and thats only due to all the characters being really awsome and the combo system being challenging but still fun

I have never understand the love of these luck based games.... i mean it all comes down to rigging your mech with high agility so it can dodge.... but getting there you need luck aka for them to roll a miss and for you to roll a hit over and over....

while i understand this is an RPG staple.... i much prefere a much more refined one that takes skill... example valkyria chronicles 1 & 2.... man now if only those had romancing choices.... 2 comes close.... but not close enough.

Yossarian762

Valkyria Chronicles makes me want a PS3 so bad but there's only a handful of games I would want for it so I'm waiting for the announcement of Persona 5 to see what console that's on...

Sicksorrow

Wow its not out til Feb 2011... that kinda sucks. Was praying it was out by at least the end of october.

Oh well... PSP2 is gonna keep me busy for awhile anyway.
Where is my escape?
I don't want yours
but you swallow me whole.

sazabi

so back on topic, anyone actually tried it out yet?

Mizuno

sazabi

well, gives it time for them to polish up the game i suppose

michelous

so i anyone working on the voice patch

laplacian

Voice patch for the demo ? Someone gotta be really bored to do that ...

sazabi

still , it is a pretty long wait to the full release...