News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-Game][RPG] Brave Soul

Started by Zyibis, May 20, 2010, 02:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zyibis

The story details the journey of a young man who was raised in the countryside of Souvania, on the continent of Valencia. Disowned by his own father and forced to make his way in life, he chooses to become a Hunter, a mercenary who accepts jobs for a variety of adventures. Heading into town to officially join the Hunter's Guild with his dragon Shell at his side, he happens across a mysterious girl who looks strikingly like the Moon Goddess.

The Moon Goddess... Ever since he was young, a beautiful girl appears before him on nights of a full moon. Because of the mysterious manner of her appearance, he gave her her unique name. With the mysterious girl Alicia and dragon Shell at his side, as well as new characters he will join with later, our hero embarks on many bold adventures. But will he ever be able to solve the bizarre mystery of the beautiful Moon Goddess standing in the lake...?

Mirror MU
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MGIFNXAG

Mizuno

inferno_flamex

Haha Yeah good times indeed..

It was good until... you reach a point where you scream to yourself...

"GAARGH! I DONT WANNA DO THESE REPETITIVE QUESTS ANYMOAR... Just let me continue the different routes!"

lol.

Mizuno

so true
that's what I don't like about VNs with gameplay, I want skip function!

Seipher

If i remember right, you can hold TAB down to speed up the game and text :p i think you can even set how fast it goes

blakraven66

If i remember right, you can hold TAB down to speed up the game and text :p i think you can even set how fast it goes
Dungeon roaming still gets tedious nonetheless.

Shmookle

Agree with you 100% on that one. Luckily you can transfer over your previous data but even that really doesn't speed up the game that much.

btw faqs/walkthroughs for the game can be found here. Theres quite a few to pick from

[spoiler]http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/581377-bravesoul/faqs[/spoiler]

sengoku7

Agree with you 100% on that one. Luckily you can transfer over your previous data but even that really doesn't speed up the game that much.

btw faqs/walkthroughs for the game can be found here. Theres quite a few to pick from

[spoiler]http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/581377-bravesoul/faqs[/spoiler]

Indeed you still have to do the quest either way. I wish you can just skip through kinda like the fate/stay skip. Not the usual speeding up skips.

coerloyal

uhhh.... the file is quite large... mind please chopping it up into 100MB sizes? ;D

Zyibis

asr163

i heard some pretty good things about this game, i going to try it out

Seipher

Hmm anyone else playing it having trouble with it not being very responsive to things like attacking and stuff?

Mana

I remember reading something about an unofficial patch that fixed some bugs in the game, does anyone know something about it? My Google skills failed me, that's why I'm asking.

Zyibis

This game should have the patch, but if you find a newer one then feel free to post it.